The Cheat

What kind of animal is the cheat? Is it a dog? a cat?:confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• edited October 2008
    Neither, he's a Cheat, a creature from Free Country USA, not any species in real life.
  • edited October 2008
    A The Cheat is like snitzel from chowder.
  • edited October 2008
    Here's a picture of The Cheat's physiology:
    thecheat_physiology.png
  • edited October 2008
    He only has a tube and an organ!!!He doesn't even have a pretendix!!!
  • edited October 2008
    He only has a tube and an organ!!!He doesn't even have a pretendix!!!
    I think the organ is everything in his body: His heart, lungs, stomach, liver, pancreas, and even pretendix.
  • edited October 2008
    Wow, that's magical. :D
  • edited October 2008
    I've heard him described as a cross between a cheese and an anvil...but then this speculation was made by Strong Bad himself...and therefore it is dubious at best.
  • edited October 2008
    Here's a picture of The Cheat's physiology:
    thecheat_physiology.png
    Hmmmm... It's all starting to make sense
  • edited October 2008
    dimomarg wrote: »
    Hmmmm... It's all starting to make sense

I'm glad for you.. it still doesn't make sense to me... :D
  • edited October 2008
    How can his mouth work? He doesn't even have a second jaw... or
    Grossness alert
    his tube is behind it's teeth and.... It just sucks the food to the organ
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2008
    It seems like the sort of mouth that's basically only capable of saying "mehhh" and possibly "merhh" and "menhh," so that follows well enough.
  • edited October 2008
    He is a cheetah obviously
  • edited October 2008
    I've always wondered about The Cheat, because of the fact that his name is "THE Cheat." Does this mean that he is the only The Cheat, are are there other The Cheats running around.

The Cheat Commandos are based on The Cheat, but aren't actually related to The Cheat. Yet Strong Bad references The Cheat's Hot Mom, so is there more The Cheats. This is what I think about when I should be studying.
  • edited October 2008
    Actually, the 100th sbemail says that Strong Bad gets a The Cheat, so that means that the actual species is called "The Cheat", like "cat" or "human" or "liger".
  • edited October 2008
    He's a The Cheat, but there can still be many The Cheats running around, but there's not really many animals at all running around which is why we don't normally see them.
  • edited October 2008
    http://www.homestarrunner.com/cheatvideo.html
    This should explain it all.
  • edited October 2008
    The Cheat is a friggin' The Cheat!!!!You know, a household pet, like a pfargtl!!!!!
  • edited October 2008
    pfargtle
  • edited October 2008
    No, it's totally pfargtl.
  • edited October 2008
    The Cheat is a The Cheat. But what about The Cheat's hot mum?
  • edited October 2008
    From the Dev Blog:

"(Your yellow dog will NOT have spots. They kept crashing the game and made sparks fly out of our Compy.) "

The developers have spoken. A The Cheat is a yellow dog with spots.
  • edited October 2008
    Homestar says that the Cheat "is one fine-looking young man." Are we to believe the developers who have never met the Cheat, or are we to believe Homestar Runner who has had the Cheat come personally to his house and break his cow lamp. I trust Homestar!

H*R for President!
  • edited October 2008
    bigdondoo wrote: »
    Homestar says that the Cheat "is one fine-looking young man."
    H*R for President!

2 things
    1. homestar also says the cheat is "one ugguly bord"
    2. I don't think Max would like competition for presiedent.
  • edited October 2008
    Oh, NO, he wouldn't like that. Or many of his heftily-paid snipers and assassins!
  • edited October 2008
    Yeah, you guys are right, Max is the better pick for President. How about Colonel Homestar Runner for Vice President or Secretary of Defense.

I'd totally take Max/Homestar ticket over anything that real politicians can offer!

Max/Homestar 2008! Because any other pick is just silly.

Homestar really said that The Cheat blown up with Helium was an ugly bird. Which I totally agree with. The Cheat when flying like that does look like an ugly bird, but in all seriousness, The Cheat is one fine looking young man.
  • edited October 2008
    Homestar Runner would make a great Secretary of Defense if only because he commands THE HOMESTARMY!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.