Hide & Seek

edited June 2006 in Bone
Hi guys

Im currently stuck on the second game of hide and seek. Where you have to guide 2 of them to where you are. Doesn't matter whether I say cold warm or hot they just seem to dance around at random in any direction they feel like, other than where I am. They seem to have split up too so one can be warm and one cold and I dont know what to say.

This is by far the most annoying in game puzzle ever and I wish there were some way to just skip it.

Comments

• edited September 2005
    Really, the puzzle is pretty easy. Worry about one 'possum at a time. Saying "you're cold" makes the 'possums each take two hops backwards. Saying "you're warm" makings them both step forward. Saying "you're hot" makes them spin around and change direction. Once you get a possum to you, he will no longer move and you can worry about getting the second one over.

Hope that helps.

Tragic
  • edited September 2005
    Yes let me emphasize what was just said - only worry about one opossum at a time!
  • edited September 2005
    Yes let me emphasize what was just said - only worry about one opossum at a time!

I found the possums annoying - you can easily do this focusing one at a time, but there are some definite times in this game when to a human it would appear the guy is moving towards you, but to the code it seems cold instead of warm, or warm instead of cold...this was frustrating.
  • edited June 2006
    Really, the puzzle is pretty easy. Worry about one 'possum at a time. Saying "you're cold" makes the 'possums each take two hops backwards. Saying "you're warm" makings them both step forward. Saying "you're hot" makes them spin around and change direction. Once you get a possum to you, he will no longer move and you can worry about getting the second one over.

Hope that helps.

Tragic

Thank YOU!! Your explanation was right on the money. I was thinking Cold-Warm-Hot but not paying attention to what the possum was doing :(

After reading your posting, I returned to the game and had it solved with all 3 possums in less than 5 minutes. :x

On to Bones 2 now.

Linda
Sign in to comment in this discussion.