Videlectrix

I was thinking that Videlectrix didn't get enough credit for their work on the game so I figured I'd see what everyone thought.

I think they did plenty of work as I can see the style that made Peasant's Quest such a good game finely interwoven with Telltale's point-and-click style used in Sam&Max.

By the way, Videlectrix's website's URL is http://www.videlectrix.com/

Comments

• edited October 2008
    Hello Saintly X-Man! We'd like to thank you for the support, it's very appreciated!

Mr. Telltale is as reliable as our new, state-of-the-art machines...when they work, WOW do they work good! But sometimes when we try to do something really cool...they blow sparks, smoke, and shattered blastular processing dreams!

We're happy to have our logo at the start of Mr. Telltale's games, we really do! But these radical gaming ideas, this "3D"?! Mr. Telltale could be giving us more freedom to program our 24-disk games the way we want!

Mr. Telltale keeps saying they've released games...but we still haven't seen a single floppy! Mr. Teltale sent us a demo cartridge...but after our lungs ran out of air it still didn't work in our FunMachine! We do hope you're enjoying our MEGA Strong Man games, though!!!
  • edited October 2008
    I didn't even know Videlectrix was real...
  • edited October 2008
    dimomarg wrote: »
    I didn't even know Videlectrix was real...
    It's not. It's the Chapman Brothers wearing fake mustaches. xD
  • edited October 2008
    Haha, Jake voted that they didn't do anything at all :D.
  • edited October 2008
    Videlextrics did work, but not much
    They could use a dollar, they could use a couple bucks
  • edited October 2008
    Even though it is just The Brothers Chaps in mustaches, I think that's just because they run Videlectrix.
  • edited October 2008
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    They could use a dollar, they could use a couple bucks

they're so old school 1 2
  • edited October 2008
    It's not. It's the Chapman Brothers wearing fake mustaches. xD

It's real. Just because TBC are wearing mustaches, doesn't mean that they can't be a vifeo game company. A real video game company = a group of people that produces video games. Which Videlectrix does.
  • edited October 2008
    Hello Saintly X-Man! We'd like to thank you for the support, it's very appreciated!

Mr. Telltale is as reliable as our new, state-of-the-art machines...when they work, WOW do they work good! But sometimes when we try to do something really cool...they blow sparks, smoke, and shattered blastular processing dreams!

We're happy to have our logo at the start of Mr. Telltale's games, we really do! But these radical gaming ideas, this "3D"?! Mr. Telltale could be giving us more freedom to program our 24-disk games the way we want!

Mr. Telltale keeps saying they've released games...but we still haven't seen a single floppy! Mr. Teltale sent us a demo cartridge...but after our lungs ran out of air it still didn't work in our FunMachine! We do hope you're enjoying our MEGA Strong Man games, though!!!

Have you tried the reliable Cotton Swab and Rubbing Alcohol method?
  • edited October 2008
    Yeah, that's always what I do after I've tried everything else, and it usually seems to work.
  • edited October 2008
    I would imagine that Videlectrix (aka the Chapman Brother) did a lot of work because of how the games seems like it's a natural extention of the Website. If they didn't (which I hear Jake voted for) then the Telltale Team really knows how do Homestar Runner, and should be commended! Huzzah!
  • edited October 2008
    I think Jake's trying to kinda hog the glory here,not that I'm against Telltale,great customer service,funny games,but they should at least give Videlectrix some credit.

(By the way if Videlectrix is The Brothers Chaps that means they're registered here)
  • edited October 2008
    Videlectrix the user, who pops up sometimes on these forums, is not TBC. Just a fan, sorry :)
  • edited October 2008
    tabacco wrote: »
    Videlectrix the user, who pops up sometimes on these forums, is not TBC. Just a fan, sorry :)

Seriously? They're pretty convincing at impersonation, I must say...
  • edited October 2008
    The Tire wrote: »
    they're so old school 1 2

But they've torn the school down (1 2 1 2)
  • edited November 2008
    I bet you they're Jonathan Howe.
  • edited November 2008
    no, they're imposters. they should get payed for it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.