Grumblecakes Stew!

In this thread, you get to discuss what you think (or wish) will happen in the next episode of SPCG4AP, what you think TTG should do to improve one of the currently released episodes, and why. I'll give you some ice cream as a bonus if you think an x-over would be appropriate for the next episode. Thanks!:D

Salad Fingers is just as depressing and creepy as Coach Z. It's true. Look him up.

Comments

• edited October 2008
    I don't know about the next episode (the whole battle of the bands thing seems pretty cool) but i would like to see a final episode in which Homsar reveals his true intentions and takes over Free Country USA, turning it into his own twisted version. One puzzle could be trying to shut off an intercom that blares "DaAaAaAaAaH!" if you try to sneak past it, alerting Strong Mad (under mind control) and causing him to throw you in a jail cell.:D
  • edited October 2008
    I thought this thread was going to be a recipe for Grumblecakes Stew! I feel totally jipped! I want my Gumblecake Stew!
  • edited October 2008
    I second that.

Where's my Grumblecake Stew?
  • edited October 2008
    Bring out TROGDOR! Have Strong Bad ride him and burn the cottages!
  • edited October 2008
    Totally, totally. Grumblecakes, where are vouz?
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2008
    Closed. Remember, we have a speculation thread stickied at the top. Let's try to keep speculation to that.
This discussion has been closed.