Glitch in Where's an Egg?

Just liked to share:

I was playing Where's an Egg, and when asking one criminal, they had a pencil icon. When asking about the pencil, it gave the ":)" face. They basically said they has the egg. I shot them, they didn't have it. Post other game glitches on the site here.

Comments

• edited October 2008
    The Homestar Wiki states that the people in the game will either always lie or always tell the truth. This isn't a glitch, you just don't understand the game. It's okay. You probably just don't know Russian!
  • edited October 2008
    Besides, even if there WAS a glitch...

...Videlectix wouldn't know how to fix it anyway, since they don't know how the game works!

They just bought it from some Japanese company, and then were all "Wait, what in the world is THIS?! O_o;;"

It was probably too advanced to run on their computers anyway. =p
  • edited October 2008
    Just liked to share:

I was playing Where's an Egg, and when asking one criminal, they had a pencil icon. When asking about the pencil, it gave the ":)" face. They basically said they has the egg. I shot them, they didn't have it. Post other game glitches on the site here.

When someone says Egg if you click on the pencil, then that means the pencil is where the egg is.
  • edited October 2008
    Wait, you clicked on the pencil, the guy had the pencil, and you shot him?!

When you click on the item aside from the egg, you are basically asking "where is said item". Since he had the pencil, of course he's going to have a smiley, because he has the pencil. Clicking on the egg will NEVER result in a smiley face, since that would mean his own demise.
  • edited October 2008
    Actually, when asking about the egg, the pencil icon appeared. And yeah.
  • edited October 2008
    That isn't a glitch he just said he had the pencil.
    Anyways,has anyone ever beat the game using only one bullet?!?!
  • edited October 2008
    Yes. Me.
  • edited October 2008

I have.
  • edited October 2008
    i just did it as well...i actually quite easy: you wander arround and look for someone that tells you were the egg is and then find out, if he/she is lying or not by asking about other stuff you already know. if the information about the egg is true you go in for the kill...
  • edited October 2008
    The first time I played I accidentally shot the first guy I met... and he had the egg. Made me think it was even more of a parody than it already is.
  • edited October 2008
    Well I still think level 27 in Trogdor is still unbeatable.
  • edited October 2008
    I'm pretty sure they fixed it, but I'm not good enough at Trogdor! to check.
    They just bought it from some Japanese company, and then were all "Wait, what in the world is THIS?! O_o;;"
    Actually it's supposed to be Russian.

Where's An Egg? has to be one of my favourite games on the site. My best time is 994 seconds without shooting the first person I see and hoping they have an egg. If I do shoot the first person and win, my best time is 1000 seconds to go, but I think they've fixed it since then so that the best time you can get is 999 seconds.
  • edited October 2008

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyup.has any body played this game?http://www.homestarrunner.com/kickcheat.html
  • edited October 2008
    My highest punishment score is 22!!!
  • edited October 2008
    Yeah, I've played that.

Anyone beat my score in Nighttime Type Driving Game? It's actually around eight and a half million; the last two digits are cut off.
  • edited October 2008

I have several times
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):p:p:p:p:p:p:p
  • edited October 2008
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyup.has any body played this game?http://www.homestarrunner.com/kickcheat.html

where did you find that
  • edited October 2008
    an article on secret pages on hr wiki you can find it here:http://www.hrwiki.org/index.php/secret_pages#smpossecheck out the awesome (yet kind've old)downloads!
  • edited October 2008

Woah where did you find that?
  • edited October 2008
    an article on secret pages on hr wiki you can find it here:http://www.hrwiki.org/index.php/secret_pages#smpossecheck out the awesome (yet kind've old)downloads!

Oh and thanks for the new page.
  • edited October 2008

My high score is 998 seconds to go.:D

So YES.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.