Is it important to play the other borderlands games?

Hi, i have never ever played any borderlands games, but im definetly gonna play ''Tales from the borderlands''. So im wondering, how important is it to play the other borderlands games? :)

Comments

• On the ps blog they're talking that will take place after Borderlands 2 events
  • edited May 2014
    I wouldn't call it a necessity to play the other games. But it is a good way to learn more about the lore and the universe. As far as I'm concerned, I'd pick Borderlands over other FPS, and I'm really excited as to how TT will handle it.

As far as the games go, I had a lot of fun playing the second one, especially in Co-op. I'm pretty sure playing only the second is more than enough in order for you to get acquainted with the Borderlands universe. My advice? Look up some videos, see how you feel about the game, then make a decision.
  • Oh my lord, those legendary drops of epic proportions, good stuff there.

I wouldn't call it a necessity to play the other games. But it is a good way to learn more about the lore and the universe. As far as I'm co

• i think you should play the other borderlands games because u wont regret it.I'm telling you the Borderlands franchise are the best FPS games I have ever played.But as DirtySlimyHairy said you'll learn about the universe and the story.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.