DVD Features You'd Like To See

I know there was a topic about this earlier, but I think it would involve "necro-ing" something from, at latest, early September. So I hope nobody minds me making a new thread about this, since a few ideas came to mind, and I feel it's an important topic to keep around, especially as we learn more about the full product as the season goes along.

"Good Graphics - A Videlectrix Retrospective"

Basically, a history of Videlectrix as a company, documentary-style. See G4's "Icons" show, before it went bad.

Alternatively, I'd like to see a video in which the Videlectrix Guys talk about their contribution to the game, and what Good Graphics is really all about.

As for something not reliant to the Chapmans...

I'd like to see high quality concept art and models, perhaps a folder of higher quality versions of the posters on the wall and other lower-quality small/otherwise insignificant items hidden in the background?

Making-of stuff is always appreciated. It would be cool to see the process of making an episodic game, and I don't feel like I really got that from the Sam and Max extras.

I still support my original idea of a separate, Videlectrix-themed launcher for the MEGA-games.

I still love the videos of the cutscene bits and audio commentaries, I would be fine listening to a couple commentary tracks!

I really liked the "alternate ending" stuff from the Season 2 DVD, far more than the blooper reel. I rarely found myself enjoying a blooper reel, by the way, and I would personally prefer if this got axed as opposed to a second audio commentary track.

Comments

• edited October 2008
    All the Behind the Bad chapters should be on it.
  • edited October 2008
    In game commentary by Homestar and Strong Bad, like the Yello-Dello DVD
  • edited October 2008
    -Designer Commentary
    -Production Commentary
    -Brothers Chaps Commentary
    -Character Commentary
  • edited October 2008
    Brother Chaps commentary usually involve them going..."ummm, shouldn't we be saying something here"... a lot. They're still good though. I loved thier commentary on "Kick the Can" but that was just them talking about how much they hated watching the 5,4,3,2,1 over and over again.
  • edited October 2008
    Yellowtail wrote: »
    All the Behind the Bad chapters should be on it.

Oh, I'd be so all up ons some of that action. Along with all of the SBCG4AP promos (Strong Bad Gameways, etc.)

(oh, and by the way, your subtitle is from rock opera)
  • edited October 2008
    Alternate endings with an evil Strong Sad too.
  • edited October 2008
    A few never-before-seen SBemails, like on the DVDs of the emails.

...dangit, I had something else awesome to add, but I just forgot it. X_X xD
  • edited November 2008
    Bumping this topic to say: how about a Food Related Love music video? :D Either Powered By The Cheat or with Puppet Homestar.

Also, I'd love to see a brand new Sbemail animated in 3D. :)
  • edited November 2008
    How about a shiny disc packed together with the DVD case?
  • edited November 2008
    Eister-Eoster-Easter eggs!

Blooper reals seem good.

Comen-tery.

SBCG4AP: Videlectrix edition! (the episode(s) would be pixels for graphics and different ways to solve puzzles)

Behind the scenes with all of the bands from Episode 3!

Dangeresque 3: Director's Cut

E-mail "dragon", Where's the Cheat, and Teen Girl Squad 10 remade in 3 to the double D!
  • edited November 2008
    I really want to see the pom pom side-scrolling fighting game TBC discussed wanting to make in sbemail #108 pom pom. I actually sent an email to the store with asking about it being in the 6th sbemail DVD, but got a reply saying that a 6th DVD is on the but there won't be a Pom Pom fighting game in it, so it would be great if the put it or any sort of exclusive game in here.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.