'Tales from the Borderlands' revealed in first screenshots

puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

We've released the first ever screenshots from our upcoming episodic game series, Tales from the Borderlands! Set on Pandora AFTER the events of Borderlands 2 from Gearbox Software and 2K Games, the Telltale series will premiere for download later this summer.

Featuring two playable characters, the story is told from two unique perspectives that will alternate as the story progresses. These characters include Rhys, a scheming, low-level data miner within Hyperion who's plotting his own grand ambitions; and Fiona, a clever and classic fast-talking con artist born and raised on Pandora, out to pull off the grift of a lifetime.

While they themselves aren't vault hunters, both Rhys and Fiona will also come across vault hunters such as Zer0 and other characters from the world of Borderlands 2 throughout the series, as all events in Tales from the Borderlands will be part of the official Borderlands story canon.

Check out this Official PlayStation blog post from Adam Sarasohn (Producer on Tales from the Borderlands) for a few more details on the series!

Comments

• Looks pretty cool, with telltale you can never go wrong, i'm sure the game will be great. :3
  • Not interested! Finish Walking Dead season 2 and Wolf Among Us!
  • My Head will explode when we get Game of thrones screens.
  • It's now been an entire week since The Walking Dead season 2 episode 3 screenshots were revealed. When are we getting a release date, or better yet a release?
  • I'm definitely excited to play this, but I'm even MORE excited to get my hands on The Game of Thrones game! Hopefully you guys can handle the extra work. :(
This discussion has been closed.