A Nintendo Wii Series

I went a little overboard and created a series of Nintendo Wii themed comics. Anyway, here are my creations:

The Phone Only Rings Once

Answering The Call of Nintendo

Do You Know Wii?

Undercover Wii

Promises Promises

Wii Got It

Adventure Games 101

The Final Pitch

Back to the Office

And one last one:

A Game By Any Other Name

Let me know what you think!

GameBoiPA

Comments

• edited September 2006
    :)) BRILLIANT!
  • SquinkySquinky Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2006
    The phone call one made me feel like doing a comic in reference to Dead Poets Society.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2006
    Did you see that one of your comics ended up in Joystiq's weekly webcomic poll?

To my knowledge, this is the first time a user-generated Sam & Max comic has been in that round-up. Good job!

EDIT: Haha, good one Deirdra.
  • edited September 2006
    Thanks for the feedback. :D

I'm just as shocked as you are. I honestly don't think the first one is the best. I'm torn between 'Wii Got It' and 'Adventure Games 101'. The punchline on the first one is short and sweet. And the other one captured the silliness of the puzzles in some of those old games.

I just posted a new one for the Joystiq fans. It's an inside joke for the mess they created a couple of weeks ago when IBM announced that they were shipping the Wii CPUs.

Keep up the great work. Can't wait to put some more together.

GameBoiPA
  • edited September 2006
    I'm just as shocked as you are. I honestly don't think the first one is the best. I'm torn between 'Wii Got It' and 'Adventure Games 101'. The punchline on the first one is short and sweet. And the other one captured the silliness of the puzzles in some of those old games.
    Yeah, I liked 'Wii Got It' best. I don't get why they would pick just the first one - it's clearly meant to be read as a series. But anyway, good job, no matter what the people on Joystiq think! :)
  • edited September 2006
    Nice GameBoiPA! Some of them were really good.

I made one myself that is basicly just random Wii word putting with some handsome in it:

Wii Handsome
  • edited September 2006
    very nice :D
  • edited May 2007
    Hah! phony! You pinned sony good!;)
  • edited June 2007
    Now, why does this make me wanna get a Wii Blaster, and dress up like Sam, complete with a Life Size Max Backpack Plushie on me? If you ask me, that's gotta be one of the craziest ideas since Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi, and I love that show as well as Sam & Max.
  • edited June 2007
    Haha, I loved Adventure Games 101. Bosco's "punchline" made me laugh out loud. :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.