Great Voice Actors

edited June 2006 in General Chat
I think one of the greatest voice actors of the last 10 years is H. Jon Benjamin. His work as Ben in Dr Katz and then Coach McGuirk in Home Movies was mind blowingly good. It would be awesome if he worked with Telltale on some games.. He can bring humour to scenes like no one else.. Who else are the best voice actors around do you think?

Comments

• edited June 2006
    Charlie Adler (Cow and Chicken, Rocko's Modern Life). He'd be able to voice an entire game on his own.
  • edited June 2006
    yeah I'm a big charlie adler fan as well.. he worked on eek the cat.. and was hilarious as "bill" in terrible thunder lizards..
  • edited June 2006
    Billy West, Phil LaMarr, Maurice LaMarche, Richard Horvitz (well, he only has one voice, really, but he's pretty good at it with Invader Zim, Raz from Psychonauts, and Billy from Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
  • edited June 2006
    phil lamarrs good :D liked his work on futurama..
  • edited June 2006
    Billy West, Phil LaMarr, Maurice LaMarche
    I second those, most enthusiastically. Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill are my only nominations.
  • edited June 2006
    Dan Castenella and Trey Parker (or are they too obvious?)
  • edited June 2006
    Dan Castenella and Trey Parker (or are they too obvious?)
    No, not at all. I knew I was forgetting some. There's also a few others from the Simpsons who are also pretty good, like Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer, and Tress MacNeille (also on Futurama).
  • edited June 2006
    Rob Paulson, John Damaggio, Darran Norris, Seth MacFarlane, Jess Harnel, what about Frank Welker? every animal you hear bark or moo, you know it's Frank Welker.
  • edited June 2006
    Anyone know the name of the guy who voiced the main villain in BG2? I've heard his voice in some cartoons from time to time but I have no idea who he is.
  • edited June 2006
    Anyone know the name of the guy who voiced the main villain in BG2? I've heard his voice in some cartoons from time to time but I have no idea who he is.
    Baldur's Gate 2?

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0224637/

That's David Warner who did the voice of the villain, Jon Irenicus. He's got an interesting voice.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.