Oh me, oh my. Things are looking good. Lend me your ears!

edited September 2006 in Sam & Max
What can I say, I've been away from these forums for quite a few months. I come back and Sam & Max is ready to release!

I'm giddy, and I'm not usually giddy about anything. Next-gen consoles? Yay, but not giddy-yay.

Sam & Max. GIDDY.

Even if they don't see this, I just wanted to be able to personally thank each and every dev reading this right now for bringing this project to life. Really. This is something I've wanted for longer than I can remember. The only game I've ever wanted a follow-up game for as much as Sam & Max is Grim Fandango, and that's saying a lot.

And the wait HAS hurt. Ever since I first played Sam & Max Hit the Road in 1998 (better late than never), I've wanted more. I'm also point-and-click addict, I openly admit it and I do not need help!

Thank you programmers!
Thank you writers!
Thank you graphics artists!
Thank you sound designers!
Thank you marketing!
Thank you resource management!
Thank you in-house testers!
Thank you project leaders!
Thank you person-who-gets-everyone-coffee!

Am I missing anyone?

Thank you voice actors!

There.

I know, I sound like I'm making a big huge deal out of a game. And that's because I am.

So there!

But honestly, you folks at Telltale made this gamer's day.

Comments

• edited September 2006
    I know how you feel. I'm personally more excited about Sam & Max than about the Wii, and that's saying a lot, coming from a Nintendo fanboy.
  • edited September 2006
    Yeah, exactly. I'll be getting a Wii, myself. But man, I don't know if I'll even play it until I'm done with the first episode of Sam & Max.

I always take my time to smell the roses in adventure games.
  • edited September 2006
    I know how you feel. I'm personally more excited about Sam & Max than about the Wii, and that's saying a lot, coming from a Nintendo fanboy.

Im also a nintendo fanboy and I agree at 100%!!
  • edited September 2006
    I'm waiting for a Sam & Max sequel since 1993 :((
    Telltale rules, and that's all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited September 2006
    Thank you programmers!
    Thank you writers!
    Thank you graphics artists!
    Thank you sound designers!
    Thank you marketing!
    Thank you resource management!
    Thank you in-house testers!
    Thank you project leaders!
    Thank you person-who-gets-everyone-coffee!

Am I missing anyone?

Web Developers ;)
  • edited September 2006
    I KNEW it! :P

Tip of my tongue, really. Or, tip of my fingers.
  • edited September 2006
    I'm so excited I almost wet my pants. Luckily these apparently aren't my pants. So while MY pants are still safe and dry, these aren't.
  • edited September 2006
    Yay! Let's build it up so much so we're all going to be expecting this superb product! WOOHOO!
  • edited September 2006
    Yay! Let's build it up so much so we're all going to be expecting this superb product! WOOHOO!

Okay! I can't wait for what will undoubtedly be the best thing ever! Even better than Cake AND Pie combined into some sort of super food! Hurray! No pressure or anything!

:@) :@) :@) :@) :@) :@) :@) :@) :@) :@) :@) :@) :@) :@) :@) :@) :@) :@) :@) :@) :@) :@) :@) :@) :@) :@) :@) :@) :@) :@)

But I jest. Seriously, I'm sure it'll be a good game but if it's not like some sort of gaming opium I won't be terribly annoyed. Merely sulky for a maybe a few weeks followed by the death of a sack full of puppies and kittens. But once more, I joke! My! What's gotten into me! Such frivolity!
  • edited September 2006
    You made lots of jokes right there.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.