Which SBCG4AP is Your Favorite?

I mean so far. I'm torn. Strong Badia the free had a great story and slightly more logical puzzles, While Battle of the Bands was funnier (Wiggle waggle, wiggle waggle, yeah!).

Comments

• edited October 2008
    maybe you should wait till all the games came out and then you should put a poll on it.
    But so far I like the third one.BADDEST OF THE BANDS!!!
  • edited November 2008
    So far I like the third one.BADDEST OF THE BANDS!!!

Same here. It was more of a challange compared to the othr 2 secret wise(not did you try I mean awesomest list)
  • edited November 2008
    The 2nd it's the most original.
  • edited November 2008
    How do I add a poll?
  • edited November 2008
    I will reserve judgment until all five are out... But I already think that Episode four is going to be my favorite (no matter what the finale is).

Because the only thing I enjoy more than James Bond, are people that pay tribute to, and/or make fun of James Bond.
  • edited November 2008
    I Loved "Strong Badia the Free" because it have a great story, a great StrongBadia and.. the Strong Mad's "Country" part is just awesome.
  • edited November 2008
    I would say Ep. 2, but the board game turned me off. It's such an uncreative way of doing a war game. Ep. 1 didn't really excite me. It felt too normal. Both games had too much minigames and too few cutscenes. Ep. 3 was refreshingly Strong Bad, though. It seemed more true to H*R, something SB would do. I can't wait for Episode , though. It's the only episode that I can't envision what'll happen from the previews. I love it!
  • edited November 2008
    Update! So far the most fun was Ep. 2, and the funniest was 4 to me. Episdoe 5 still looks awesome, though!
  • So faar.... I'd say.... Episode 3. or 4. :]
  • edited December 2008
    Come on guys! What about 8-Bit is Enough? Have you even seen the ending? It's totally epic! Strong bad gets a makeover to look like his concept art with a polygon/pixel style like Star Wars Jedi Knight Dark Forces 2!!! Just like this:
    Darkforcings.jpg
    Like, the graphics try too hard to look photorealistic and you end up with all of these little dots on the face or it's blurred a little too much. Plus, how could you say no to talking to Stinkoman's enemies -namely Chorch and Browntant- to conspire against him and "make his stummy hurt"?
  • edited December 2008
    From Best to worst:

Strong Badia the Free (Pretty much everything)
    Baddest of the Bands (Mostly Everything, extended play was boring)
    8-Bit is Enough (Good Puzzles & Minigames, but the main game was too short)
    Homestar Ruiner (Mostly Average)
    Dangeresque 3 (Humorous, but everything else fell flat)
  • edited December 2008
    I actually enjoyed Dangeresque 3 the most. I was surprised at how many times it made me laugh out loud, and so were my family (I couldn't count how many weird looks I got as they walked past me laughing at a video game). However, 8-Bit is Enough comes into a very close second, due to pure awexomeness.
  • edited December 2008
    Episode 5, no question, it's sooooooooooo epic.
  • edited December 2008
    I really couldn't say, since I'm too poor to get episode 5 right now :(.
    But not counting that I would definitely say Dangeresque 3.
  • edited December 2008
    duduman56 wrote: »
    Come on guys! What about 8-Bit is Enough? Have you even seen the ending? It's totally epic! Strong bad gets a makeover to look like his concept art with a polygon/pixel style like Star Wars Jedi Knight Dark Forces 2!!! Just like this:
    Darkforcings.jpg
    Like, the graphics try too hard to look photorealistic and you end up with all of these little dots on the face or it's blurred a little too much. Plus, how could you say no to talking to Stinkoman's enemies -namely Chorch and Browntant- to conspire against him and "make his stummy hurt"?
    [ spoiler]Spoiler tags, man![ /spoiler]
  • edited December 2008
    Besides, everyone should recognize that it's a throw-off to
    Wolfenstein 3-D, which was the first 3-D FPS, waaay before Jedi Knight, let alone Dark Forces 2.

If I had to say anything.. I'd say that the order (for me) goes something like this:

Episode 5 - I connected with this thing SO much, it isn't funny (even though it is). While it is shorter, the overall enjoyment and nostalgia were off the charts for me. It's almost hard to choose between this and episode 4.
    Episode 4 - The only thing that could have made this better was if it had looked like the "Dream" the entire time and was a movie I owned on DVD. I cracked up constantly.
    Episode 3 - As some noted, the humour was great, it was Strong Bad genuinely being Strong Bad and felt very much right out of the emails and so forth (although I didn't enjoy the Fun Machine game this time around).
    Episode 2 - It's really quite hard to tell whether I like this better than 3, because I think I laughed more at this, but I'm gonna stick it in 4th anyways.
    Episode 1 - It was the first episode, it was good, but the others just kept getting better.

No, seriously. This series was good, and only got better with each episode. It's true that each episode had drawbacks. Episode 1 was too easy, Episode 2 had the board game which while fun also slowed the game down too much, Episode 3 had LHBO which was by far the hardest Videlectrix game in the SBCG4AP series and I have yet to get a high score in the green, Episode 4 could have seriously been made entirely in the dream sequence style and kept in character (most of the time) and been truly awesome, and Episode 5 was epic and win but waaay too short and missing some characters.

Episode 4 gets off for not having Homsar because it had Senor Cardgage, who came outta nowhere and I didn't expect him at all.
  • edited December 2008
    Favorite still Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective, simply because it's the single example of how to do a sequel. Of a movie.

And the pacing fits with the typical style of movies. The only thing that was a total drag were the many Country-s you had to visit to advance.
  • edited December 2008
    I only have episodes 2,4 and 5 and I'd have to say that in order of greatest to least it would be: 5>4>2, even though four comes very close to being the best.
  • edited December 2008
    Ya man, EP. 5 rools!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.