draw your own SB character

Create and post your own Strong Bad character here! I have'nt come up with anything yet; but maybe your drawings would help me out. Stay cool, people;).

Comments

• edited October 2008
    arbledarchwu5.png
    Arbledarch

I thought it would be easy to design a H-star-R character, but it actually requires some thinking - the character can't be too human, but also not too "crazy". I think I've found a good balance here, and he possesses some classic Homestar-style features: white skin, weird colours, perspectively impossible and ambiguously wearing clothes. Plus he has one unique feature: a full head of hair. :D

He looks kinda like the Poopsmith, too.
  • edited October 2008
    It's incredibly good shading on Arbledarch, but it looks like
    heck
    to animate. One more thing, how do you pronounce that name? "Arrbeldartch"?
  • edited October 2008
    Well, being a Flash animator myself, I doubt it'd be that hard for TBC to do: I imagine it'd be about the same as Bubs or Coach Z.
  • edited October 2008
    I work with Flash, too. Check out this thing I did with Homsar!

picture.php?albumid=143&pictureid=806
  • edited November 2008
    This is really crappy,and theres no shading.I just doodled it up on Ms Paint.
    picture.php?albumid=107&pictureid=807
    Its blue midget SB!!!The counterpart of Homsar,he is as random and as crazy as Homsar.
    Comparing him to homsar...He looks a lot different.His history,Someone sent an sbemail wich says
    Dear Stron Ba,
    What is wrong wit your show,it sux like poop!!!
    I hate you, George
    strong bad wrote:
    Whoa,a someone must of sent me the wrong email...Let me forward it to ,dumb as rocks,Stron Ba [grumbles]Stupid kids,sending me the wrong emails[/grumbles]
  • edited November 2008
    yallbiscuitheadsoo9.png

Peacy P, in the "real-life" style. The Cheat animated him in the same style as Strong Bad's TGS drawing, and so since The Cheat's drawings are always anatomically correct (save for colour and proportion) I figured that must be what he's supposed to look like. I figured with the lack of nose and ears, line fingers and crazy body size, he's just about "inhuman" enough to fit into the core H*R cast quite nicely. :)

I would do Crack Stuntman and Tenerance Love, but they're too close to human to fit in correctly. However, Strong Mad is pretty much human from the chest down, so if it turned out that one of them had weird squidlike tentacles for legs or something I would consider it.
  • edited November 2008
    yallbiscuitheadsoo9.png

You made that? Good jorb! Er... I mean job. JOB. Good JOB.
  • edited November 2008
    Arbledarch is way to complicated. H*R characters usually have a much simpler design. Great Peacey P tho.
  • edited November 2008
    Yes, this is just a Homestar Runner version of my Alex Wilson character.
    homestaralexit4.png
  • edited November 2008
    Wow that is cool! How do I get this Flash animation stuff?
  • edited November 2008
    wow everyone has good drawings i dont have a drawing but its good see some!
  • edited November 2008
    Everyone's favorite tall smart Homestar, Hoomstar!
    picture.php?albumid=156&pictureid=866
    He's the smarter version of Homestar/Homsar, yet he speaks with weird noises, mostly car noises. Excuse the black dot on the upper right corner.
  • edited November 2008
    You're talking about Homeschool Winner.
  • edited November 2008
    No, I'm not... Hoomstar is my own character. He is not that nerd.
  • edited November 2008
    yeah!and homeschool winner isnt tall!
  • edited November 2008
    Yes he is. He's like, Homestar's exact opposite. He has an overbite instead of an underbite, he has a comma on his shirt instead of a star, and he's super smart.
  • edited November 2008
    Here's an extra for ya'll, the badly colored, Strong Glad!
    picture.php?albumid=156&pictureid=873
    Now, Strong Glad is the fourth Strong brother, his emotion is happiness, and he looks up to Strong Sad with greatness, Strong Bad looks equal to him, and he's one inch taller then Strong Bad. His socks cover the rest of his pants.
  • edited November 2008
  • edited November 2008
    I know all about it, I just remade him... And did a really crappy job in doing so.
  • edited November 2008
    I was wondering about strong glad.
  • edited November 2008
    How do I post flash pictures? I have flash. How do I post em' with my comment?
  • edited November 2008
    1. Open Flash and go to the document you want to JPEGify.

2. At the top left there will be a tab that says "File" click on it, and it should show a little list of options, I call it a "mini menu".

3. Go to "Publish Settings".

4. A page will open up with a list of check boxes next to it. Make sure the check box with the words "JPEG Image (.jpg)". If not, click on the check box, then click "Publish" on the bottom of the page. The JPEG should now be on your desktop.

5. Open TTG, go to your user profile, go to one of your image albums, if you don't have any, create a new one.

6. In your album, click on "Add New Image". Click on "Browse" and go to "Desktop". The JPEG should be there. Click on it and click "Upload Pictures".

Did I make that clear enough?
  • edited November 2008
    5. Open TTG, go to your user profile, go to one of your image albums, if you don't have any, create a new one.

Its clear, but how do I create an image album?
  • edited November 2008
    1. Go to User CP
    2. Go to Pictures & Albums
    3. Click Add Album
  • edited November 2008
    1. Go to User CP
    2. Go to Pictures & Albums
    3. Click Add Album

Say thank you to Tom Servo.
  • edited November 2008
    Snicklin wrote: »
    Say thank you to Tom Servo.
    Hey, if you're going to call me anything, make it either my actual username, 16_Bit, or Steeby. That's just something I came up with after thinking of variations of 16_Bit. Though Tom Servo is the coolest guy in the history of the universe...
  • edited November 2008
    Tell me about this... "Tom"
  • edited November 2008
    Hey! I finally drew my own SB character. Her name is Cloe. Her background is unknown, but she likes to play the piano and paint pictures; and she likes video games, malls, and ponies.
    142ee1d.jpg

However, although Cloe appears docile, she has a slight split-personality disorder. Whenever Cloe gets sad, she shape-shifts into a 10 foot monster and ravages anything (and anyone) in her path. Strong Bad better not show Cloe his "Littl' Brother", picture if he values his life.
    2sacd2v.jpg
  • edited November 2008
    Ok, I attempted a bunch of character designs for girls in the H*R-niverse a while back. I wanted Marzipan to have sisters, named Persipan and Frangipan, in keeping with the almond dessert themed naming; much like the Brothers Strong.

See if any of these work.
    H*R girls pg 1
    H*R girls pg 2
    H*R girls pg 3
  • edited November 2008
    Whoa! That's awesome!
  • edited November 2008
    vyperspit wrote: »
    Strong Bad better not show Cloe his "Littl' Brother", picture if he values his life.
    2sacd2v.jpg

It's Little Brubber! Not Brother!
  • edited November 2008
    It's Little Brubber! Not Brother!
    It's Brudder! And don't you forget it!
  • edited November 2008
    Oooooh...
  • edited November 2008
    HRpg1a.jpg?t=1227682096

The top left is Marzy's cousin, Debra!
  • edited November 2008
    I dunno, I thought she looked too much like some kind of unholy combination of Homestar and Nibbles.
  • edited November 2008
    Yet I think she'd do pretty good in the cartoons... or in some kind of manga.
  • edited November 2008
    Yet I think she'd do pretty good in the cartoons... or in some kind of manga.
    Like this?!
    picture.php?albumid=131&pictureid=1017
    I put it on Misa first, but then realized that it would look sillier on Rem.
  • edited November 2008
    Ha ha. Nice.
  • edited November 2008
    octochan wrote: »
    I dunno, I thought she looked too much like some kind of unholy combination of Homestar and Nibbles.

Or that's Marzipan and Homestar's daughter! That's just wrong..
Sign in to comment in this discussion.