Who's 08' Costume did you like the most?

I liked both Strong Mad's and The Poopsmith's costumes.:D

marked as spoilers for people who havent seen it. see it here: http://www.homestarrunner.com/ween08.html

Comments

• edited October 2008
    Definetly SB. It was so original and funny.
  • edited October 2008
    I liked Strong Mad as a Thwomp.
  • edited October 2008
    AaaAAaah'm The Captain CaaAAaaveman of the Graveyard Train!
  • edited October 2008
    It was a close call between Homsar and Strong Mad, but I think the Thwomp gets it. Just 'cause.
  • edited November 2008
    I can't decide between Strong Bad and Strong Mad. They were both awesome. :0 The Poopsmith is another one of my favorites, too.
  • edited November 2008
    Pom-Pom as Scud rocked!But I have to say,Coach Z as the Yo!GabbaGabba guy was pretty cool.
  • edited November 2008
    The KOT looked pretty sweet as Hello Kitty, so he got my vote.

-m0r
  • edited November 2008
    Anyone know how to make a poll? I want to make a DS vs. PSP thread!
  • edited November 2008
    I didn't see homsar did everybody else see him
  • edited November 2008
    He's always an Easter egg. Look for all opportunities to click the Poopsmith.
  • edited November 2008
    Strong Bad. I read those books, and they are some of the best works of comedic literature I have read. I also loved Strong Mad's costume (Anyone besides me think that mouth is something you would see on Strong Mad, the 20X6 version?), but it still can't beat the Planet.
  • edited November 2008
    Strong Mad, the Poopsmith, and the King of Town were my favorites. I really liked Strong Bad's costume too after I figured out what he was lol. So awesome :D. But the KOT got my vote.There's just no beatin' Hello Kitty :).
  • edited November 2008
    I was absolutely ecstatic when I finally realized what Strong Bad's costume actually was (even though before that I thought it really looked cool) because I absolutely loved those books. I think Douglas Adams was a comedic genius. It's too bad he wasn't able to complete the third part of his Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency trilogy.

Anyway, I just think it's great that two of the most hilarious things in the universe (Homestarrunner.com and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy) finally came together, if only in a small, brief way. It was a treat.
  • edited November 2008
    I voted for the King of Town. I cracked up once he appeared in that Hello Kitty outfit. Strong Mad's outfit was great too.
  • edited November 2008
    Strong Mad as a Thwomp was perfect. I didn't get what Strong Bad's was until he said and then felt stupid for not having realized. KOT as Hello Kitty was pretty funny.
  • edited November 2008
    King of Town as Hello Kitty cause of it's that's so wrongatude. As much as I appreciated the Yahoo Serious reference being an Aussie an all I'm disappointed that Homestar still hasn't dressed up as Billy Corgan from the Smashing Pumpkins. Just seems like a perfect fit to me. They're both bald, pale and famously wear a star on thier shirt.
  • edited November 2008
    Snicklin wrote: »
    Anyone know how to make a poll? I want to make a DS vs. PSP thread!

O........kaaay..........that's a bit off-topic but there's already a DS vs. PSP thread, made by me!

Anyway, Poopsmith got my vote(for all the obvious reasons).
  • edited November 2008
    I never expected to see Pom-Pom as Scud, and right after I start reading the comics! But I would have to say The Poopsmith.
  • edited November 2008
    definitely, strong mad's because i love mario stuff! GO SB AND MM (go strongbad and mario mario)
  • edited November 2008
    Strong Mad definitely gets my vote! So cool!

On a side note, does anyone know when we'll see the 2008 fan costumes? I suspect next week... but not sure.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.