Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• lel wut

Dark_Star posted: »

You're racist! STAPH IT!

• No plz mark and me can team up and help beat toby

and if not plz wait

i don't wanna die so soon plz

1) Start shooting at them. Let's cause some chaos. 2) Let's try and help that man and kid out.

• Lmao, I said the votes were going to be trickier this time around... be careful what you wish for.

Lord_EAA posted: »

No plz mark and me can team up and help beat toby and if not plz wait i don't wanna die so soon plz

• No, Mark is my team.

No plz mark and me can team up and help beat toby and if not plz wait i don't wanna die so soon plz

• twistee vote

2) Come out from hiding and "talk" to them

remember i spared you

Twistee posted: »

I'm in the outside world right now damn -_-

• o f**K i don't wanna die yet

Lmao, I said the votes were going to be trickier this time around... be careful what you wish for.

• [Start shooting at them, let's cause some chaos] and [Lets wait and see what the other person will do]

Chapter Four: SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST Markd4547- 4 months in "A military Humvee with a turret on top! Just what I need!" I said to mys

• or vote Wait (pro's getting tricky)

twistee vote 2) Come out from hiding and "talk" to them remember i spared you

• it can be OUR team

No, Mark is my team.

• you know what i vote either Wait or "Talk" (witch ever gets the most votes)

Lmao, I said the votes were going to be trickier this time around... be careful what you wish for.

• Don't let Lord pressure you...

Twistee posted: »

I'm in the outside world right now damn -_-

• I feel I'm screwing everyone again.

Alt text

2) Wait until it's dark out, before I try anything. Just because it's something I wouldn't usually vote for, so I might be right lol. 3) Let's take this opportunity to sneak into the superstore. I feel I'm screwing everyone again. ;-;

• no don't worry i'm suggesting nervously, he can vote what he wants i just don't want to die so soon

Saltlick123 posted: »

Don't let Lord pressure you...

• or vote what you feel like (sry for all that i just don't want to die)

or vote Wait (pro's getting tricky)

• "Oooo ATR, you betta watch out Ima kill off a lot of characters"

And also 'cause I missed out on my badass ATR storyline :(

Lol, what makes you think I'm going to kill your character off?

• Yeah, If you die NOW then that would suck...

no don't worry i'm suggesting nervously, he can vote what he wants i just don't want to die so soon

• God dammit, Pro!

I feel I'm screwing everyone again.

• Anyone can die, and with 70 people, I need to start killing them off. Even newcomers can die, so be careful with the votes. B]

Yeah, If you die NOW then that would suck...

• Lol, you have a point. B]

Yeah, I'm going to give _ Juice_Box_ that storyline now, but not how it was going to be with you.

"Oooo ATR, you betta watch out Ima kill off a lot of characters" And also 'cause I missed out on my badass ATR storyline

• 1) Start shooting at them. Let's cause some chaos. - Let's do this Markd-style

3) Let's take this opportunity to sneak into the superstore. They are burning daylight over there. They should get what they came here to get and leave. Nothing to do here.

Chapter Four: SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST Markd4547- 4 months in "A military Humvee with a turret on top! Just what I need!" I said to mys

• im trying pro i really am

i see you literally put all my development in one page i'm sure one of these choices will kill me if i only knew witch one........

Anyone can die, and with 70 people, I need to start killing them off. Even newcomers can die, so be careful with the votes. B]

• I like it, getting intense, anyone can die~Chaos...

Anyone can die, and with 70 people, I need to start killing them off. Even newcomers can die, so be careful with the votes. B]

• And it's Mark we're talking about here. I told him he was going to go back to his insane mode from the first chapter. Be careful with the votes, guys...

im trying pro i really am i see you literally put all my development in one page i'm sure one of these choices will kill me if i only knew witch one........

• Yeah, I didn't expect to have this much characters alive. No more mercy, it must be done. DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNNN!!!

I like it, getting intense, anyone can die~Chaos...

• "Nice to meet you, Juicy"

^^^lmao

2) Wait until it's dark out, before I try anything.

Not something Mark would probably do, but I think he needs to observe them a bit more.

2) Let's try and help that man and kid out.

I can't imagine you killing a new character off right away, so might as well take the risk. Oh, and Seemon must be saved.

• Lmao, since there was another Juice box in the story already, It was either that, or Box, lol.

"Nice to meet you, Juicy" ^^^lmao 2) Wait until it's dark out, before I try anything. Not something Mark would probably do, bu

• edited August 2014

OK pro its decided I VOTE.............................. WAIT you herd me WAIT

My second choice stills stands SAVE that kid

Yeah, I didn't expect to have this much characters alive. No more mercy, it must be done. DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNNN!!!

• 2) Wait until it's dark out, before I try anything.

• you mean he WASEN'T crazy in 2 and 3?

And it's Mark we're talking about here. I told him he was going to go back to his insane mode from the first chapter. Be careful with the votes, guys...

• ok pro what's the vote so far?

• What are you naming the 2nd Saltlick?

Lmao, since there was another Juice box in the story already, It was either that, or Box, lol.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

YES HELL YES!!! No more games no more easy choices your playing my game now!!

You want a villain well your going to get one

1) Start shooting at them. Let's cause some chaos

You used the magic word Pro you legend let the chaos begin pls this should be fun :)

Save the kid :)

• edited August 2014

1) Start shooting at them. Let's cause some chaos.

Those guys can't be reasoned with. Mark should try and save the hostage who had a FAMAS and take the humvee. If the hostage had that kind of weapon, then he must be with a well-armed group. A group that can help Mark out.

Those two don't got much time to live. Juicy and Latte should act fast and not wait for the female stranger to do something. there's not many living humans left, so this is no time to be selfish. Plus, with the extra hand (the man and kid), they can take more stuff from the superstore.

• From now on it will be Salt305 and Salt123, so you guys can tell the difference.

What are you naming the 2nd Saltlick?

• edited August 2014

In chapter one, there was a way Pro could have died right at the very beginning. Same with my character. What makes you think the new guys would be safe, lol.

"Nice to meet you, Juicy" ^^^lmao 2) Wait until it's dark out, before I try anything. Not something Mark would probably do, bu

• Lol, my character and Fan's character both could have died at the first part. No one is safe.

In chapter one, there was a way Pro could have died right at the very beginning. Same with my character. What makes you think the new guys would be safe, lol.

• Markd4547: 2) Wait until it's dark out, before I try anything.

_ Juice_Box_: 2) Let's try and help that man and kid out.

• Why mark........................... just why?

Do you really want me to die this early? becouse lets face it you're aming for ME

Markd4547 posted: »

YES HELL YES!!! No more games no more easy choices your playing my game now!! You want a villain well your going to get one 1) Start s

Sign in to comment in this discussion.