Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• u scurr mi ;-;

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) locks the windows

• Best moment: Shadow avenging Password

Worst moment: Guetta jumping out the window.

Lord_EAA posted: »

So i wanted to ask you guys What wast the best moment and what was the worst moment?

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

TWDFan86 posted: »

u scurr mi ;-;

• edited February 2015

loving that coral t-shirt xD

FOTD second set of character drawings! Thanks @JonGon for these, awesome work again. @Dont_Look_Back Ch2 look Version 1 Version

• shut up shitbird

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Best moment: Shadow avenging Password Worst moment: Guetta jumping out the window.

• edited February 2015

Tobi emerges from his office.

Best moment(s): Me being a prick, and all those times of me hurting and killing my victims.

Worst moment: When Pro killed me with my grenade belt. Pro, you son of a-- Tobi gets blown up again by a grenade thrown by Angel.

So i wanted to ask you guys What wast the best moment and what was the worst moment?

• Ok might as well answer myself

Best moment : Ok i know this i cheating but 99.9% of Forum of the dead (i really cant decide)

Worst moment (i bet you all guessed this one): Marks death.........what were you expecting something else?

Yeah to be honest i agree with Jon the bad stuff about my death was the fact we could'nt see more stuff with my guy was what made the death terrible . The death itself was fantastic. Same goes for Coming. The actual worst was Marks . He had always been my fave and as i told him back then it had been an honor to be killed by him. So yeah his death is the only moment really i hate in Forum everything else was great.

• Sweet drawings, Jon!

Hmm.... I should maybe colour my drawing one of these days...

FOTD second set of character drawings! Thanks @JonGon for these, awesome work again. @Dont_Look_Back Ch2 look Version 1 Version

• Tobi :) how are you?

Tobi emerges from his office. Best moment(s): Me being a prick, and all those times of me hurting and killing my victims. Worst moment

• You dont need to they look awesome anyway :)

Sweet drawings, Jon! Hmm.... I should maybe colour my drawing one of these days...

• I'm good. Just trying to prepare myself for a long, tiresome day today. Helping a friend take a matrass from the attic of my aunt's home, all the way down narrow corners with railings in the way, load it to the truck, take it to his apartment in the basement level of the building. And it's a big matrass. I'm not very strong and got a bad shoulder blade so it won't be easy. .-.

How about you?

Tobi how are you?

• Thanks, but I think it will look better if I did though. :3

You dont need to they look awesome anyway

• edited February 2015

Amazing. The past two days have been nothing but joy. Im serious im just so happy. And then pro made a bonus story and i got to talk to all of you guys again. Im just going on a starway straight to heaven. But right now im taking an SAT course :)

I'm good. Just trying to prepare myself for a long, tiresome day today. Helping a friend take a matrass from the attic of my aunt's home, al

• If yo say so....oh s***t i havent finished reading it.....sry i cant find it

Thanks, but I think it will look better if I did though.

• Alt text

Nice. B3

Amazing. The past two days have been nothing but joy. Im serious im just so happy. And then pro made a bonus story and i got to talk to all of you guys again. Im just going on a starway straight to heaven. But right now im taking an SAT course

• Um... reading what? :?

If it's the new chapter, it's on this page just look higher up.

If yo say so....oh s***t i havent finished reading it.....sry i cant find it

• Youre comic . I cant find the link and i just read ep one :(

Um... reading what? :? If it's the new chapter, it's on this page just look higher up.

• Ah! Here's the link to my profile in Deviant Art. Just go to Gallery and you'll find them. B3

http://uzumakiichigoy2k.deviantart.com/

Youre comic . I cant find the link and i just read ep one

• Does anyone know what an amirite or amimrite is?

(then again everyone here is awesome) yeah sure mhm it's always great amirite or amimrite

• I remember a bar out on the boulevard over there.

You have no idea how much I thought it might've been the same bar the RV group was at. Thought we were gonna run into a RV walker.

Good writing as always, Pru!

...“I can’t stop smiling!” ATR said as I continued to play. “You’re playing Part of Your World! Oh my God!” I smiled back at her and we star

• oh just seached it and HELL YEAH YOU ARE :)

(then again everyone here is awesome) yeah sure mhm it's always great amirite or amimrite

• Fascinating, just, excellent.

...“I can’t stop smiling!” ATR said as I continued to play. “You’re playing Part of Your World! Oh my God!” I smiled back at her and we star

• omg jewf's shirt XD

• U suk

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited February 2015

My boy, blue! Thanks! Nah, that was another town, but who knows, maybe we'll see you guys again one day... B^]

BlueShadiw posted: »

I remember a bar out on the boulevard over there. You have no idea how much I thought it might've been the same bar the RV group was at. Thought we were gonna run into a RV walker. Good writing as always, Pru!

• maybe we'll see you guys again one day... B^]

Alt text

My boy, blue! Thanks! Nah, that was another town, but who knows, maybe we'll see you guys again one day... B^]

• Mwuahahah! Maybe one day though. B^]

BlueShadiw posted: »

maybe we'll see you guys again one day... B^]

• Best Moment: Me dying

Worst Moment: Me playing hero

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

TWDFan86 posted: »

U suk

• Another question. If you could name The Bonus parts (Chrismas and Valentines) What would you name them?

Mine are :

Fate of Traitors And Love Never Dies

• edited February 2015

Damnit gurl, you making me hungry. ;-;

@SaltLick123

You too. >~<

• No one wants to answer?

Another question. If you could name The Bonus parts (Chrismas and Valentines) What would you name them? Mine are : Fate of Traitors And Love Never Dies

• best moment: when I killed that guy in the beginning...damn...forgot his name. The one who traveled with me first.

worst moment: saltlick escapes. (yeah, I know he dies in the end, but man was I pissed)

• Yep, still too awesome and guilty to be drawn.

• Hi guilty :)

best moment: when I killed that guy in the beginning...damn...forgot his name. The one who traveled with me first. worst moment: saltlick escapes. (yeah, I know he dies in the end, but man was I pissed)

• saltlick escapes

You really do have a problem with Saltlicks don't you....XD

best moment: when I killed that guy in the beginning...damn...forgot his name. The one who traveled with me first. worst moment: saltlick escapes. (yeah, I know he dies in the end, but man was I pissed)

• Tobi let me be honest with you........you are perhaps THE best artist i have ever seen on deviant art. No joke. Your art is amazing bro and im glad that i can tell you that as a friend :).

Kinda makes me wish i had joined but i was too much of a coward back then. And to be honest i probably would have taken the spot of
    someone more deseving . At least i can read its amazing glory anyway :).

Ah! Here's the link to my profile in Deviant Art. Just go to Gallery and you'll find them. B3 http://uzumakiichigoy2k.deviantart.com/

• mY HUSBAND

Nice. B3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.