If I'm only getting one...

edited November 2008 in Bone
Should I go with the first or second game? The impression I get is that the second is a better game, so those of you who have played them, do you think I'd be missing out if I skipped the first one? Anybody else start with the second game?

I'm not familiar with the comics.

Comments

• edited November 2008
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    Should I go with the first or second game? The impression I get is that the second is a better game, so those of you who have played them, do you think I'd be missing out if I skipped the first one? Anybody else start with the second game?

I'm not familiar with the comics.
    Have you tried this site?: Wildgames.com It has Bone out from bonvile and you can play the first game free if your'e a first time user. I suggest you get that game first and than play The Great Cow Race. That's how I did it!;)
  • edited November 2008
    Oh By the way the site I mentioned does NOT have Bone TGCR It just has Out From Boneville. To get The Great Cow Race you have to go to another site that has it such as this site.
  • edited November 2008
    TroneBone wrote: »
    Oh By the way the site I mentioned does NOT have Bone TGCR It just has Out From Boneville. To get The Great Cow Race you have to go to another site that has it such as this site.
    Oops sorry for the double post and Bad spelling
  • edited November 2008
    FYI, you can edit your own posts. Click the 'edit' button :)
  • edited November 2008
    tabacco wrote: »
    FYI, you can edit your own posts. Click the 'edit' button :)
    Oh Thanks.:)
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2008
    If you're just playing one, I recommend The Great Cow Race. It's longer and there's more to do.

That being said, I will always love the dinner table sequence in Out from Boneville. :)
  • edited November 2008
    I concur! oh dagnabit I got a picture of it but I can't get it to show!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.