New Strong Bad dev blog, featuring original Dangeresque 3 ending!

EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
After a bit of a hiatus, Strong Bad has returned to his always amusing dev blog with the surprise reveal of some of the Baddest of the Bands music. Check it out here!

UPDATE: And another one, this time about Dangeresque 3...

Comments

• edited November 2008
    \m/ MY FACE! PLEASE DON'T STICK NEEDLES IN MY FAAAACE! \m/><\m/
  • edited November 2008
    His face! His face! Please don't put needles in his face!

Lol, this is my fave blog entry.
  • edited November 2008
    His face! His face! Please don't put needles in his face!

Lol, this is my fave blog entry.
    Mine still stands as Videlectricks, but I do enjoy hearing these musical snippets.
  • edited November 2008
    Most of those songs played during the end credits, but I don't remember hearing "Please don't put needles in my face" in the whole game. It's possible I just forgot, but was it in there?
  • edited November 2008
    You can only hear it if you play "Doin the Wigglie" a second time on the Club T-C turntable.

Oddly enough, "Doin the Wigglie" doesn't have any music there, which kind of makes sense, because it's by Cool Tapes with guest appearance by Marshie, neither of which Strong Bad is a fan of.
  • edited November 2008
    "hugo leeeeeeeft hugo leeeeeeeft hugo left me miserable..."

i like that one
  • edited November 2008
    Ya gotta slide to the right yall' bridesmaids!

Crap the what indeed, Strong Bad.
  • edited November 2008
    I DID NOT WRITE LEFT-SHIFT-ALT-DELETE!!! THIS IDENTITY THEFT WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED! MY LAWYERS WILL NOT REST UNTIL I HAVE A BILLI- *falls asleep*
  • edited November 2008
    I thought this post was gonna give us some mp3's from the game but this is good too!
  • edited November 2008
    what about "Wiggle Waggle, Wiggle Waggle, Wiggle Waggle,STOP!"
  • edited November 2008
    I'd gladly pay for an SBCG4AP Season 1 Soundtrack CD, even if it was mostly stuff from Episode 3.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.