Videlectrix Games

Which of the Videlectrix games you get to play as Strong Bad in SBCG4AP do you like the best?
I like Math Kickers with the Algebros (MKw/ A) because it had an overall smoother feel than Snake Boxer 5 (SB5), and it seemed less glitchy, stiff, and overly difficult than Limozeen's Hot Babelien Odyssey (L'sHBO)

I might change my opinion after some more games are released (which is why this isn't a poll), but until then I say MKw/ A

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2008
    It's unfair for me to say this since it's not released yet, but my favorite so far is the one in episode 4. :D
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2008
    Limozeen for me, though I haven't played the 105 one yet, so who knows! I've only ever topped the 100,000 mark once or twice, so I'm not exactly the best at it, but I love that there is an actual skill and strategy to it.
  • edited November 2008
    I liked Limozeen's game, when Episode 4 comes out I might change my mind.
  • edited November 2008
    Hopefully todayish, or tomorrowish, however you look at it, epinsode troix will be put online today. Some day. Whatever.
  • edited November 2008
    I definitely like HBO the best. It almost has the feeling of a retro space-shooter game, and I absolutely love those, so I was pretty happy when I first played the game, and still am now.
  • edited November 2008
    I don't like arcade shooters that force you to move too slow or only in two directions because then a can't have the fun of dashing around the hordes of enemies in complicated evasive techniques.

P.S. With Ep. 5 on the way I'll likely be adding a poll soon.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.