Strong Bad LittleBigPlanet Level

So I’ve finished my first LBP level - Kick The Cheat. It’s got a Homestar Runner theme to it and it actually came out alright for a first shot at level creation.

It has a few references to stuff from the toons, including some bonus hidden things not shown in the video, I think fans of homestar runner and strong bad will like it, other ppl will have no idea what’s going on.

Check it out the video. And if you have the game, give it a play and don’t forget to Heart it :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ3Bt_60ybE

Comments

• edited November 2008
    That's so awesome!! Now I want a PS3. . .
  • edited November 2008
    Great! Loved the character design, seemed a little short though.
  • GaryGary Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2008
    Oh man, that is so full of win.
  • edited November 2008
    Wow, just wow. Make another!
  • edited November 2008
    Hey, this is the new weekly fanstuff!
  • edited November 2008
    Hey, yeah! That's awesome!
  • edited November 2008
    I commend you, man. That is so commendable. You are hereby commended!

Seriously, I was happy for you when I saw that it was the weekly fanstuff. You deserve it for your creative creativity.
  • edited November 2008
    Oh man awesome. I totally added your video to the distractions on the blog!
  • edited November 2008
    Thanks for all the positive responses guys!

If anyones played the level (doesn't sound like it) you should have collected a new sticker which is actually a flyer for a level ive just started working on.

I'm going to be working about 60 hours a week from late Novemeber through to xmas so it probably wont be out til mid January, but if all goes as planned it should be pretty epic.

And yes, there will be Trogdor.
  • edited November 2008
    Ooh! Now that sounds good! Now I just need a PS3 and the Game.... eh, Decemberween's coming up eventually... anyway, great job on making the weekly fanstuff! Wonder if they saw it looking here... or searching Youtube.
  • edited November 2008
    While on the topic of LBP, I played this really awesome Peasant's Quest level.

BTW, I commented on your level, and hearted it.
  • edited November 2008
    It's stuff like this that amazes me what is possible on Little Big Planet. Shame I can't play it.
  • edited November 2008
    Woah! It's now on weekly fanstuff!
  • edited November 2008
    Oh My god! AWESOME!
  • edited November 2008
    I hope this wasn't among the levels that got "moderated" out of existence...
  • edited November 2008
    LuigiHann wrote: »

How nothing is wrong with that.
  • edited November 2008
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    How nothing is wrong with that.

They took down lots of levels that "infringed on copyright". Hopefully since Telltale and the Chaps are supporting this (distractions and weekly fanstuff respectively) it won't get taken down.
  • edited November 2008
    The problem however with Sony now is, that a lot of people are considering going to another console because of this action. Because, you know, LBP was the last thing people were really looking forward to.
  • edited November 2008
    THIS IS FRIGGIN AMAZING!!!!Can I get an "AMEN"
  • edited November 2008
    While on the topic of LBP, I played this really awesome Peasant's Quest level.

There's alreasy a Peasants Quest level? Noooooo!!!
    LuigiHann wrote: »

Not yet. I think the HSR world is a little more obscure than Batman and God of War type stuff.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.