Rejected Carachters

Who would you resurrect if you could? Find em' all here.

Oh, and I accidentally wrote "One" even though you can make multiple choices. Just so you know.

Comments

• edited November 2008
    Where's Strong Glad?
  • edited November 2008
    I'd say Homestar's Cousins. Just cause'.
  • edited November 2008
    I'd say Homestar's Cousins. Just cause'.

They do Strong Bad's job on homestar for him.
  • edited November 2008
    i think p and r are just plain funny i mean "i'm gonna bonk you homestow" and "eeeee! eeeeee! i scream a lot of times" oh and "does this hurt?"stab" "stab". what does this do?" those quotes are hilar.
  • edited November 2008
    Don't lie. This was inspired by my drawing, wasn't it? :P
  • edited November 2008
    I'd say Homeschool Winner and Trivia Time
  • edited November 2008
    I'd say Homeschool Winner and Trivia Time

same here
  • edited November 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    Where's Strong Glad?
    Who? If you mean the girl in the background of Dancing Bubs, that's Champeen. There was never any character named Strong Glad.

Probably Homeschool Winner. He could hang out and be nerdy with Strong Sad. It'd be fun to watch.
  • edited November 2008
    Shwoo wrote: »
    Who? If you mean the girl in the background of Dancing Bubs, that's Champeen. There was never any character named Strong Glad.

Sure there was! In the museum sketchbooks. I think it was Strong Sad with long legs, but I'm not sure. I couldn't tell you why he (she?)'s getting so much attention though.

Edit: Yep, here it is: http://www.homestarrunner.com/sketch8.html
  • edited November 2008
    Oh yeah. I always assumed that was a joke.
  • edited November 2008
    It was.
  • edited November 2008
    Homestar's cousins, Hurricane, Homeschool Winner and the Unguraits. The first two because I would be really mad if some feminist comes out and says Homestar Runner is sexist for lack of at least 2 female characters, and because their funny characters. The Unguraits just plain look awesome, and I would like to see how Homeschool would be personality-wise.
  • edited November 2008
    Those Unguraits look awesome!
  • edited November 2008
    I still like Homeschool Winner. He's like, the exact opposite of Homestar. He'd go great in the cartoon, wouldn't you think?
  • edited November 2008
    Snicklin wrote: »
    I still like Homeschool Winner. He's like, the exact opposite of Homestar. He'd go great in the cartoon, wouldn't you think?
    Yeah, plus I think I know what his voice would sound something like. It would be a bit of a low voice, but not as deep as Strong Bad. He would also have a speech impediment like Homestar, but it would be a s-sh instead of a r-w sound. Seriously, I just faked an overbite one day and that's what it sounded like.

Wow, I can't believe I just wasted a whole post on that.
  • edited November 2008
    That's okay, it was worth a post, right?

Edit: Sherioushly
  • edited November 2008
  • edited November 2008
    Did you just rickroll me? :eek:
  • edited November 2008
    Don't lie. This was inspired by my drawing, wasn't it? :P

noooooooooo buttttt that was a cool drawing:p:D;):):rolleyes::cool:
  • edited November 2008
    Homeschool all the way. He'd just be fun to have. EVERYONE likes a stereotypical nerd-type character, right?

And, according to the Fanstuff Wiki, a nerd who is also bent on world domination, so...
  • edited November 2008
    Did you just rickroll me? :eek:
    No.
  • edited November 2008
    Believe it or not, I wouldn't bring back Homeschool. Strong Sad more than adequetely fills the role of Resident Geek, and having Homeschool there too would be kind of redundant. Maybe if Strong Sad was still just a flat, depressed punching bag like he was up to around 2005 he could fit in quite nicely.

Personally, I think The Hurricane or Champeen would be a good candidate. The presence of only one girl in the cast is quite distressing for the males in the cast, and you almost begin to feel sorry for them when you see Bubs having to resort to dating a duck's head on a stick.
  • edited November 2008
    Everyone loves the Homeschool Winner. Just because they feel sorry at the fact that no one loves him.
  • edited November 2008
    I'd actually prefer The Unguraits, not only because they look like something out of Paper Mario, but also because it seems like it would be cool if there was a squad of midget bandits coming in randomly and briefly antagonizing all the characters.
  • edited November 2008
    Yeah, I see what you're talking about.
  • edited November 2008
    Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition Unguraits!
  • edited November 2008
    And, since I hear Blue Laser was going to be composed of them, maybe they could even evolve into some sort of anti-The Cheat and would intentionally sabotage Strong Bad's plan's, which, in a way, would change the structure of Strong Bad being able to do whatever but with people kinda not liking him, however, if they were to mess around with everyone else more or just appear less often that would be less of a problem, but it could still be resolved by making either them like Strong Bad or Strong Bad like them.
  • edited November 2008
    Trivia Time wasn't rejected, he just got turned into Cookie Jar form.
  • edited November 2008
    You're meant to assume voting for him means voting him being turned back into dog form.
  • edited November 2008
    That's what I see.
  • edited December 2008
    trivia time isn't really gone. he's just a cookie jar
  • edited February 2009
    Bump.
  • edited February 2009
    Now what the hell did you do that for?
  • edited February 2009
    To get it back up there!

That IS what a bump is for, right?

This poll ends next month. Get ready!
  • edited February 2009
    To get it back up there!

That IS what a bump is for, right?

This poll ends next month. Get ready!
    But it really didn't need to get back up.
    Also your avatar looks like an ugly fingernail.
  • edited February 2009
    :mad:
  • edited February 2009
    I can picture a movie being made out of this...

'This Year, from the people who brought you Flame Warz and The Trollening, Comes the action packed blockbuster of the year...
    TrogLlama: "We can't let heem get away with dis!"
    Starring Arnold Schwartzenegger as TrogLlama...
    Snicklin: I'll revive all of the dead posts, And be HAPPY FOREVER!
    ...Frankie Muniz as Snicklin...
    Ray: Y'know, I'm gettin' a littl' Freakin' sick o' havin' to pick up afteuh all this ****!
    ...And Falco as Ray-The-Sun...
    Snicklin: YEEEEEESSSSS

N3CR0BUMP3RS'

Actually, On second thoughts, best not.
  • edited February 2009
    Can I have Jack Black play me in the film?
  • edited February 2009
    Can I have Jack Black play me in the film?

Sure, As long as Rick Astley plays the Computer virus and Chuck Norris plays the forums itslelf.

Also;
    derailment.jpg
Sign in to comment in this discussion.