Sam & Max comic chronology

I remember awhile back the wiki for Sam & Max on wikipedia.com had a chronology of the comics, but now its gone... I tried searching the internets and couldn't find anything. I was just wondering how many comic books Steve Purcell made before they made Surfin' the Highway. I have 3 of them and they are all made by different publishers, so each one is #1, which makes it hard to tell what order they are in when searching the internet.

The chronology on that wikipedia page had pictures of each of the comic covers that made it a ton easier to figure out which ones are which. I was just wondering cuz I think there is one inbetween the 2nd one and the Bad Day on the Moon one, or maybe after Bad Day on the Moon... any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• edited November 2008
    As far as I know there were three books plus the special color collection plus surfin' the highway. Take a look at the Sam & Max wiki, it has all five pictures.
  • edited November 2008
    OH! I'm missing the color collection, thats where all these ones in Surfin' the Highway came from. I didn't know the color collection had new comics in it, I thought it was like Surfin' the Highway but in color. I was thinking there was another actual comic floating around that I didn't have.
  • edited November 2008
    I'm not sure how much new stuff the color collection had, but there's other sources too. The The Adventurer comics were only published in LucasArts' Adventurer magazine (and later Surfin' the Highway). A handful of other one-page comics were only found in magazines too.
  • edited December 2008
    I've got the special colour collection in pretty much mint condition if anyone would be interested in purchasing it...I also have Issue number 1 of sam and max freelance police...so yeah if anyone is interested?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.