Dangeresque 4?

whoo! that was one hell of a game!
i already can't wait for Dangeresque 4!
so whada'ya think?
Dangeresque?
or no Dangeresque?

Comments

• edited November 2008
    I think another Dangeresque MOVIE that isn't playable may be good but I can't imagine how Telltale could top that episode. It was almost perfect!:)
  • edited November 2008
    Full featured movie.

Kind of like High School Musical 3 is the only HSM that came out in cinemas.
  • edited November 2008
    I don't think that's really a good idea... I think that the whole point of making Dangeresque 3 was to finish the series, and move on. I wouldn't mind more references to Dangeresque, but a 4th film? No way.
  • edited November 2008
    I dont care about this. A 4th one could ruin Strong Bad's style. No quit rubbin off for a 4th one!
  • edited November 2008
    I don't think that's really a good idea... I think that the whole point of making Dangeresque 3 was to finish the series, and move on. I wouldn't mind more references to Dangeresque, but a 4th film? No way.

Exactly what I was thinking, but I think if enough people hassle The Brothers Chaps, Dangeresque 0: The Prequel Begins might become a reality. I think that if a 4th does come out though, the campiness and appeal of the whole Dangeresque series would start to get murky and unfunny, considering we just sat through a few hours of Dangeresque.
    But hey, The Brothers Chaps are good at this, it might not be that bad.

But really, I say let it be. Dangeresque is done, and made an exit that would be hard to top without getting boring.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.