Dear Telltale...

Hey Telltale, here is a little request...
Ever since SBCG4AP was announced on homestarrunner.com, I was a huge fan of yours. But it seems that your games are almost... well... TOO good. Like, for some, that means tough. And we all know that we use the walkthrough sometimes (I mean, we HAVE to cheat... we all do occasionally...) and it is kind of frustrating for me, and maybe for some others to promise themselves to not look at the walkthrough, only to break that promise, thinking "ok, this is a little slip but this is ok..." So Telltale, can you please release walkthroughs a couple of days later? I would really appreciate it, as well as maybe a couple of others.

Comments

• edited November 2008
    The games aren't that difficult.

You want difficult, get Sam & Max Ep. 201. Even though I've seen the Christmas Special video, I still can't beat the game.
  • MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited November 2008
    Instead of using the walkthrough, try turning the hints up to HIGH! Don't think of it as cheating, think of it as extra content! Then we all win!
  • edited November 2008
    good point. But i would still like it if you released them a few days later... like the awesomeness list
  • edited November 2008
    Nah, I need that dang walkthrough.

Actually, I've never needed it, not for Stro Bro, but I like to know it is there.

When you jump, it's nice to have the net to catch you if you fall.

And... it looks like I'm gonna have to jump!...
  • edited November 2008
    Usually, I use the strategy guides when I'm trying to find ways to improve my awesomeness......but, I could just as easily go to the forums for that.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.