dvd

I think that th dvd wont take as long as the sam and max one did, because they probably finished making the games and have been working on the dvd for a while (like a month or two) so am i right? or am i wrong?

Comments

• WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2008
    Sorry, definitely wrong on the whole finished up months ago. As for the DVD I'm totally not in the know.
  • edited November 2008
    what i meant was that it was in the works for a couple of months. but dang.
  • edited November 2008
    I haven't even started setting up the DVD. Sorry man :)
  • edited November 2008
    tabacco wrote: »
    I haven't even started setting up the DVD. Sorry man :)

how long does it usually take?
  • edited November 2008
    Oh, if you haven't started, you have time to implement my suggestion:

Have the DVD come with a pair of 3-D glasses, and have one of the bonus features be a montage of Dangeresque 3 cutscenes in red/blue 3-D. :)
  • edited November 2008
    The glasses should also be compatible with the downloadable version. Can't they just charge extra for A 3-D version of dangeresque in the form of DLC.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2008
    The glasses should also be compatible with the downloadable version. Can't they just charge extra for A 3-D version of dangeresque in the form of DLC.

You always request stuff like this as if it's easy to do. :) Sorry to say, while it's easy to think up (and is a cool idea), it's a lot of work to actually do, and would require our 3D engine to do things it's just not capable of right now (like drawing the whole game twice, on top of itself, and tinting it properly for 3D).
  • edited December 2008
    so, have you started work on the dvd yet? im pretty sure you finished on the games.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2008
    Nope we haven't, and we probably won't get started on it until after the holidays.
  • edited December 2008
    Actually, just pack the DVD with 3D glasses, I'll find good use for them.
  • edited December 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    Nope we haven't, and we probably won't get started on it until after the holidays.

I just like the idea that a DVD will be available. And for those of us who've bought the season can get it just for the cost of shipping?
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2008
    Yep, that's right. :)
  • edited December 2008
    I will only accept the bonus dvd if it's released as an HD-DVD designed for the Wii.
  • edited December 2008
    That would be pretty bad, considering Wiis can't play DVDs.
  • edited December 2008
    Krodge wrote: »
    I will only accept the bonus dvd if it's released as an HD-DVD designed for the Wii.

Fine, you don't get one then.
  • edited December 2008
    This might be a stupid question, but what kind of stuff will come on the dvd? Will it include all the cutscenes from each of the episodes? That seems like it would be a bit boring, but as long as there are a few special features, I'll probably get it.
  • edited December 2008
    Confirmation that the game will be released on it's own disc! Awesome!

Should I assume there will be a Wii version of the disc, as there was for Sam & Max?
  • edited December 2008
    A Wii version is likely to be further out (if at all). This DVD would be primarily for PC version. And if the S&M DVDs are any indication, there will be all sorts of extra goodies on there (I'm hoping for stuff like Behind The Bad, episode promos, commentaries, making of, etc...)
  • edited December 2008
    HRSBEmail 201... IN 3D! Now THAT would be awexome.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.