Can't download episode 3

I have similar problems as other people in this forum, but this time for Episode 3.

After a few percent The Wolf Among Us stops downloading, and complains about internet connection. The connection has a full bar, and works perfectly fine for all other apps.

I tried all the suggestions: restarting my ipad, closing all apps, rebooting router, etc. But this doesn't fix the problem.

What's the next step?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Can you please clarify which iOS device you are currently using? Also, can you please clarify if you have closed all applications, turned off your device, and left it off for at least 10 minutes before turning the device back on?

• Hi!

I'm using an ipad 4. I closed all applications and left the device off for more than 10 minutes.

I've tried this several times.

Regards,

Can you please clarify which iOS device you are currently using? Also, can you please clarify if you have closed all applications, turned off your device, and left it off for at least 10 minutes before turning the device back on?

I apologize. Please make sure that after turning your device off, that you reset your WiFi settings by turning them Off, and then back On from the General Settings menu on your device.

thomasd posted: »

Hi! I'm using an ipad 4. I closed all applications and left the device off for more than 10 minutes. I've tried this several times. Regards,

• Just tried that too, still same the same error message about the internet connection I'm afraid..

Can you please clarify if you are connected to a strong/full WiFi connection? If you are connected to a weak signal, you may need to try another WiFi network.

Just tried that too, still same the same error message about the internet connection I'm afraid..

• The connection is very strong (maximum bars). It has always worked fine for all other applications.

Can you please clarify if you are connected to a strong/full WiFi connection? If you are connected to a weak signal, you may need to try another WiFi network.

Please also make sure that the game is updated to the latest version (Version 1.2)

The connection is very strong (maximum bars). It has always worked fine for all other applications.

• It is at version 1.2.

Please also make sure that the game is updated to the latest version (Version 1.2)

My apologies, unfortunately I am out of potential solutions to resolve your issue. I recommend you try closing all background applications again, (To close an app running in the background on iOS 6 and before: double tap the home button to make all running apps appear at the bottom of the screen, hold down on an app you wish to close and red buttons will appear, tap the red buttons to close the apps. If on iOS 7, double tap the home button and swipe up on the open apps to close them), then turn off the device for 10-20 minutes, and reset the WiFi settings on your phone from the Settings App from On, to Off, and back On again. Then start the game application again. Unfortunately this is the only known solution for this issue.

It is at version 1.2.

• I was finally able to install the update after many, many tries.

I hope you guys fix the problem with your update software before releasing the next episode, because I don't look forward to having to go to through this again..

My apologies, unfortunately I am out of potential solutions to resolve your issue. I recommend you try closing all background applications a

I apologize for any difficulties this has caused. I hope you are able to enjoy the game!

I was finally able to install the update after many, many tries. I hope you guys fix the problem with your update software before releasing the next episode, because I don't look forward to having to go to through this again..

This discussion has been closed.