This game looks awesome

I'm a die hard Walking Dead fan, so why all the hate it's not even out yet I remember people saying the same thing about the wolf among and it's very good so stop hating on borderlands give it a chance.

Comments

• I don't know what to think of it. I've never played a Borderlands game.
  • But you have played TWD so expect that but funny with lots of loot!
    Rigtail posted: »

I don't know what to think of it. I've never played a Borderlands game.

• borderlands, especially borderlands 2 is the best game I've played last year (FPS)
    the characters are well developed and I think this game is going to rock
    can't wait!

• The art and humour are perfectly suited to telltale games style. Combined with the fact life is cheap in the borderlands universe will help them keep the tension high and the choices loaded with emotion. I am looking forward to this series, i've played TWD, TWAU, BttF & Jurassic Park on xbox and ps3.

• edited June 2014

I wasn't interested until I read Sam Witwer was going to voice one of the characters. Now I am interested and do plan of playing this series

• edited June 2014

After seeing the new screenshots, they just made my excitement level go even higher. But, I'll probably wait until various let's plays come out, so I can see if it's worth a buy or not.

• Definitely excited for this game. I loved borderlands 2, so I have hopes for this game too :3

• Yeah they look awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

After seeing the new screenshots, they just made my excitement level go even higher. But, I'll probably wait until various let's plays come out, so I can see if it's worth a buy or not.

• Alt text

RainyRain posted: »

Yeah they look awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

• harrisonpinkharrisonpink Telltale Alumni

Alt text

• Hey, Haven't i seen you some where?

• edited June 2014

LOL. I'm sure I'll like what I see nonetheless!

• I wasn't interested at first but after seeing the preview and screenshots, I'm looking forward to it. I'll probably buy the season pass.

• I'll probably get a season pass as well.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

YOGSCAST Hannah gave her impression of the game at E3, it sounds interesting and it might be fun to see Telltale make a game with more humor compared to the more dramatic story of TWAU and TWD, i might be interested in this even if i haven't played Borderlands 2 yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSQtRUbC2qw

• Honestly, the more I hear about this game the more I want to play it already, I really like that this will have humor in it, something that is a bit missing for me in TWD season 2 and Im really excited about the flashback type of storyline with 2 different perspectives.

• Wasn't to excited about it in the beginning. But after I've watched some screenshots and previews, I am really looking forward to this. Looks awesome!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.