Distribution System

Can you just clarify, if I buy the Bone games - which I am tempted todo whilst I wait for Sam and Max. Once I have completed them am I able to then move them to my children's PC - or would I then need to purchase the game anew for them?

In addition should I then purchase Sam and Max 2 - which is a definite (regardless of the above) will the game be tied into where the Bone series has to play?

Tals

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2006
    Can you just clarify, if I buy the Bone games - which I am tempted todo whilst I wait for Sam and Max. Once I have completed them am I able to then move them to my children's PC - or would I then need to purchase the game anew for them?

Yes, you own a license to the game, so you can play them on your machine first and then move them to another PC. If you have any trouble doing this, you can contact us and we'll be happy to walk you through it!
    In addition should I then purchase Sam and Max 2 - which is a definite (regardless of the above) will the game be tied into where the Bone series has to play?

I'm not sure what you're asking here. The games will not relate to the storyline of the Bone games in any way. The download and install system for Sam & Max will probably be the same as the download system for Bone.

If I'm missing the point, please rephrase the question. :D
This discussion has been closed.