8-Bit is Enough *Possible Spoilers*

What do you think will happen in the thrilling season finale of SBCG4AP?

Like how the crap Trogdor and Stinkoman got there? And whats gonna happen? And what is gonna be the about?

Also I just wanted to get this off my chest.*Spoilers on Peasants Quest* Strong Bad asked how to kill a Dragon at the end of the preview. JUST so you know Trogdors indestructible. Says so at the end of Peasants Quest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nsWN5YgPc4

God i'm such a nerd.

Comments

• edited November 2008
    Ever try playing TROGDOR!? It's pretty hard not to die.
  • edited November 2008
    This is my theory: Homsar played Trogdor 20X6.
  • edited November 2008
    All this stuff (how they got there, what's it about) is simple.

A.Where they came from will be revealed about 1 minute into the game.
    B.What's it about? Uh, Troggy and Stinkoman come to Free Country for undisclothed reasons, duh.
  • edited November 2008
    Holyxion wrote: »
    Ever try playing TROGDOR!? It's pretty hard not to die.

I know.

Tis a lupehole.
  • edited November 2008
    Grr... #1 question:

Can Trogdor die?

Off topic: Like my quote in my signature?
  • edited November 2008
    Grr... #1 question:

Can Trogdor die?

Off topic: Like my quote in my signature?

Depends. In the arcade game, he CAN. In Peasent's Quest, however, he states he CAN'T.

Off topic: Meh, it's okay.
  • edited November 2008
    I think he can't because he's the Mr. T of H*R world, but Videlectrix wanted to make a better game than one where you're invincible.

Weeblerjake: Get out of here, Nebulon! No one likes your style. See? Everybody! Everybody! likes lame quotes!
  • edited November 2008
    Chuck Norris is stronger than Mr. T, Holyxion.
  • edited November 2008
  • edited November 2008
    I hope this episode involves Rather Dashing, 1-Up, Pan Pan, HOPEFULLY 20X6 Marzipan, and somehow, Trogador.

Stinkoman: Hey! Your that guy! With the big nose!

Strong Bad: Holy crap in a crap fountain in a fountain of crap with the Poopsmith-It's Stinkoman!

Stinkoman: Who's the Poopsmith? I know a Sticklyman...

Strong Bad: Anyways, how'd you remeber me?

Stinkoman: My fangirls e-mail me all the time saying how lame you are! Hahahahahaha!

Strong Bad: WAIT...you have a computer!

Stinkoman: Totally sure! It's the totally cool Shappy 20X6!

Strong Bad: So, wait-in YOUR universe, you get all the hot grrls. Even the ones that call you Brian-while I get a girl smacking me with her guitar and putting #2 Pencil's in my head?

Stinkoman: I guess...I was sent by a Monsieur Henri Chapardieu, to CHALLENGEEEEEEE a certain Mr.Telltale or something like that?

Strong Bad: Cough, 4th wall break, cough...

Stinkoman: What?

Strong Bad: Oh, nothing nothing...anyways, isn't there like a 20X6 Marzipan?

Stinkoman: Marzipan? That's a dumb name! That's a name that's dumb! But there is a girl in our universe, but she dates 1-Mr.IwananbetheguybutIhavetowaituntillI'molder.

Strong Bad: Huballa-what!?!

Stinkoman: She dates 1-up.

Strong Bad: Oh.

Then, if SB talked to Trogdor...

Trogdor: Greetings, filthy peasent! I am the all mighty Trogdor, here to Burnina-

Strong Bad: WOAH! Your the dragon that DOSEN'T suck!

Trogdor: That's correct! And I'm here to Burninate a Mr.Telltale, for "lack of pixels", or "lunches not bought" or something.

Strong Bad: Yeah, that makes sence.

Trogdor: Also, I'm here because the peasent of Vidlebecrix or something like that said that an questionablly awesome peasent had a broken arcade game of mwa!

Strong Bad: Wow, your vocabulary is so...intense.

Trogdor: Why thank you! I do a bit of yondering through my dictonary practicing these difficult phrases and sayings!

Strong Bad: My face feels rock'd right now.
  • edited November 2008
    I hope this episode involves Rather Dashing, 1-Up, Pan Pan, HOPEFULLY 20X6 Marzipan, and somehow, Trogador.

Stinkoman: Hey! Your that guy! With the big nose!

Strong Bad: Holy crap in a crap fountain in a fountain of crap with the Poopsmith-It's Stinkoman!

Stinkoman: Who's the Poopsmith? I know a Sticklyman...

Strong Bad: Anyways, how'd you remeber me?

Stinkoman: My fangirls e-mail me all the time saying how lame you are! Hahahahahaha!

Strong Bad: WAIT...you have a computer!

Stinkoman: Totally sure! It's the totally cool Shappy 20X6!

Strong Bad: So, wait-in YOUR universe, you get all the hot grrls. Even the ones that call you Brian-while I get a girl smacking me with her guitar and putting #2 Pencil's in my head?

Stinkoman: I guess...I was sent by a Monsieur Henri Chapardieu, to CHALLENGEEEEEEE a certain Mr.Telltale or something like that?

Stinkoman: What?

Strong Bad: Oh, nothing nothing...anyways, isn't there like a 20X6 Marzipan?

Stinkoman: Marzipan? That's a dumb name! That's a name that's dumb! But there is a girl in our universe, but she dates 1-Mr.IwananbetheguybutIhavetowaituntillI'molder.

Strong Bad: Huballa-what!?!

Stinkoman: She dates 1-up.

Strong Bad: Oh.

Then, if SB talked to Trogdor...

Trogdor: Greetings, filthy peasent! I am the all mighty Trogdor, here to Burnina-

Strong Bad: WOAH! Your the dragon that DOSEN'T suck!

Trogdor: That's correct! And I'm here to Burninate a Mr.Telltale, for "lack of pixels", or "lunches not bought" or something.

Strong Bad: Yeah, that makes sence.

Trogdor: Also, I'm here because the peasent of Vidlebecrix or something like that said that an questionablly awesome peasent had a broken arcade game of mwa!

Strong Bad: Wow, your vocabulary is so...intense.

Trogdor: Why thank you! I do a bit of yondering through my dictonary practicing these difficult phrases and sayings!

Strong Bad: My face feels rock'd right now.

lol
  • edited November 2008
    Totally lol to the max.
  • You know what would be HILARIOUS?

CAROL CHANNING doing TROGDOR'S voice.

No, seriously. XD
  • edited November 2008
    Does anyone else think that when you finally do get Stinkoman and Trogdor back where they belong, you somehow get sucked in with them? It would be amazing to play through a Videlectrix-style platformer where you must get Strong Bad back home to beat the game. Man, that sounds familiar..... like the first level of Stinkoman 20X6, perhaps?
  • edited November 2008
    Speaking of the end, I wonder if they will cliffhanger'd us or not... I kinda hope they give us something that will carry over into S2 (if they have one, which they should) but nothing major... Kinda like they did with Sam and max season 2, wrap up the story, but leave a few loose ends.
  • edited November 2008

Nice approach!*

-m0r

*Guess the game.
  • edited November 2008
    I know.

Tis a lupehole.

As in, Lupe Fiasco?

All I care about is more puzzling unpuzzling puzzle action packed action-sode.
  • edited November 2008
    Last night I had a dream that the plot of episode five was that Strong Bad had the power to warp reality and brought Stinkoman and Trogdor to help his fight against Videlectrix. Which doesn't sound in character or consistent with the trailer, but it was a fun dream. And he can warp reality. Everything he imagines ends up real or given its own TV show or game.
  • edited December 2008
    Trogdor will burninate strong badia, and stinkoman's world is somehow warped into free country, USA.

I am magickoopa24!

www.roblox.com
  • edited December 2008
    I think Videlectrix sabotaged this Episode, we were going to get something different, but they shoved bits of their games code into Ep 5s code.
  • edited December 2008
    Or... it could be that the whole 8-Bit Is Enough is one big hoax, and all we get is one episode consisting of walking around at the speed of sound, getting places to go going to follow your rainbow, where you can't stick around, have to keep moving on, guessing what lies ahead, only one way to find out.

Must keep on moving ahead
    No time for guessing follow my plan instead
    Trusting in what you can't see
    Take my lead I'll set you free

Follow me, set me free,
    Trust me and we will escape from the city
    I'll make it through, follow me
    Follow me, set me free,
    I'll make it through prove it to you

Follow me!
    Oh yeah!

Yeah, just an interactive Making Of of the SBCG4AP game. Or something. 8-Bit Is Enough is actually just the entire mini-game.

But that's my theory.
  • edited December 2008
    Two Speculations:
    1) In the event of a firestorm, the salad bar will remain open. Whalular hint, maybe?
    2) Homestar mentions in the first episode about his little comic book person slaying a dragon...could this possibly be a hint to what might happen?
  • edited December 2008
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    walking around at the speed of sound, getting places to go going to follow your rainbow, where you can't stick around, have to keep moving on, guessing what lies ahead, only one way to find out.

Must keep on moving ahead
    No time for guessing follow my plan instead
    Trusting in what you can't see
    Take my lead I'll set you free

Follow me, set me free,
    I'll make it through, follow me
    Follow me, set me free,
    I'll make it through prove it to you

Follow me!
    Oh yeah!

I never could remember those lyrics.

anyway, back on track, from the screenshots, do you stand in one sort of "central hub" and click on a game to enter it? I wonder how he even got into that area.
  • edited December 2008
    Maybe Hugh Bliss finally finds a way to escape Hell.

Wait, wrong game.
  • edited December 2008
    Does anyone else think that when you finally do get Stinkoman and Trogdor back where they belong, you somehow get sucked in with them? It would be amazing to play through a Videlectrix-style platformer where you must get Strong Bad back home to beat the game. Man, that sounds familiar..... like the first level of Stinkoman 20X6, perhaps?

Yes. Yes! YEEEEESSS!!!

We need more platforming action. And a Stinkoman 20X6-esque Strong Bad platformer would rock. A lot. And maybe even help fill the gap between levels 9 and 10.

...I can't wait for tomorrow. *-*
  • edited December 2008
    The best way they could handle Strong Bad getting sucked into an existing game would be to have the levels and enemies be the same, but have the game play entirely differently because you're playing as Strong Bad. The funniest and cleverest way to implement this would be for Strong Bad to be immune to video game logic. In a platformer, he'd be able to carefully edge past spikes instead of instantly dying as soon as he touches them. In an RPG, he'd be able to move past a character or scenery object that's deliberately been put there to block his way. Of course, there'd be disadvantages as well, such as not being able to jump as high as Stinkoman, or shoot like him, or maybe even get health from power capsules. Maybe he'd just pick those up and bludgeon enemies with them.

Edit: I AM EXPECTING AT LEAST ONE CAPTAIN N REFERENCE FROM THIS GAME.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.