How do I enter extended play mode?

Okay I have now played and completed all 4 episodes but I cannot figure out how to get to extended play mode.:eek: After the game is done, I get back to the startpage (save/load, New game, etc.). If I choose new game it says that all progress will be lost, and if I load a game i just get back to where I once was.
So how do I enter the extended mode?

Regards
Peter

Comments

• edited November 2008
    Its easy, once you are at the main menu, open the save/load page and load the auto save. The one that will say "Extended play".

Once its loaded, you can then save in one of the other slots.
  • Thank you DZ :)
  • edited December 2008
    Over and done! The Paper wrap this Thread up!
  • edited December 2008
    bigdondoo wrote: »
    Over and done! The Paper wrap this Thread up!

close_Paper.png

(PREEOWW)
  • edited December 2008
    Sorry but, wrong paper:
    New_Paper.png
    BZZ CLONK, clank donk ich ackta ackta ackta.
  • edited December 2008
    Well, he said "The Paper," Not "New Paper."
  • edited December 2008
    Well, he said "The Paper," Not "New Paper."

picture.php?albumid=157&pictureid=1153

Mrenh?
  • edited December 2008
    I miss The Paper.
  • edited December 2008
    Don't we all? *sniffle*
  • edited December 2008
    Don't we all? *sniffle*

I don't, I hate The Paper.
  • edited December 2008
    quot.png

bmwlighter.png
    That should teach you not to belittle The Paper.
  • edited December 2008
    I'm surprised this thread isn't gone yet.
  • edited December 2008
    Man, I cried so hard watching sbemail #173. I sure hope his appearance in #200 means he's coming back.
  • edited December 2008
    Holyxion wrote: »
    Man, I cried so hard watching sbemail #173. I sure hope his appearance in #200 means he's coming back.

Well, if he's not back on a regular basis, we can at least be reasonably certain he'll be back for a cameo every now and then, just often enough to make us remember how badly the New Paper sucks. After all, it seems like being burnt the first time didn't actually kill him, so logically being burnt a second time (in email 200) wouldn't quite do it either. Aparently The Paper's one tough cookie! The New Paper on the other hand, seems kind of wimpy to me. Maybe he'll die of complications resulting from the injuries he sustained in email 200, or maybe he'll just be too embarassed to return after being humiliated. We can only hope...

Wouldn't it be awesome to see the two Papers fight to the death, high above a giant, bubbling pit of... mountain dew?
  • edited December 2008
    Or, The New Paper decides to stick with Homestar, thusly subsequently creatingly creating a new opportunity for HREmail.
  • edited December 2008
    If that happened, then the next time Homestar plays basketball with Strong Bad, New Paper shows up to block SB's shot, but would rip, due to being weak.
  • edited December 2008
    HOMESTAR: I hate you, The New Paper.
  • edited December 2008
    New Paper rocks, I love that sound, zzz ba! Clonk Clunk.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.