Come on guys have faith in TT Games. I'm sure TFTBL will be awesome :)

Look I didn't play either Borderlands game at all. I watched my friends play and it's pretty awesome. I was about to play, but my subscription for ps plus expired. Telltale makes pretty awesome games. Their the company who can turn classics and media into awesome games.

They told us this is a prequel/sequel to the game which means you don't necessarily need to play the game before playing. They are doing what they doing for the Wolf Among Us. Letting people who never played Borderlands a chance to get a feel what it's like, so that when you beat or play this game you'll want to get into the actual games.

Shit I'll watch someone on youtube play episode 1 then decide if I want it. I did this before playing TWD season 1 and TWAU. People should stop with the hate on this game. The characters look awesome and memorable.

So yea please stop hating on a game that's still in production. Have faith in TT games. You do not have to go out your way to play the first two Borderlands games before this one. I'm addicted to choose your own decision games so there's a 50/50 chance I'll buy this.

These guys make really good games. Who knows they might even make a game for The Last Of Us because most of us still want to know characters back stories. They might make a Mortalkombat game too :). Who knows what they are thinking. All I know is this game looks pretty bad ass...

Comments

• Yeah have faith in telltale. But The Last Of Us and Mortal Kombat by telltale? What!?

• Why do people dislike your posts or comments so much RosemaryTWDFan I always see people hating on you but why?

• People just haters is all. I can care less about their dislikes. This was my thoughts on how I feel about the upcoming game and what TellTale could possibly do to other medias to make great games. Most people feel this game will be trash but i think not.

I only said Mortalkombat or The Last Of Us because those are examples of two games they can make choice decisions from. Most people would like Telltale to create a back story telling what happened to the other survivors in TLOU.

Some people here are just rude and stuck up that's why.

AhmedAli1 posted: »

Why do people dislike your posts or comments so much RosemaryTWDFan I always see people hating on you but why?

• I see. Telltale could make a good Mortal Kombat game since they're good at telling stories they can do a better story mode for a Mortal Kombat game.

People just haters is all. I can care less about their dislikes. This was my thoughts on how I feel about the upcoming game and what TellTal

• Yea the mortalkombat game doesn't exactly have to be fighting. It could be like a 5 episode story about you exploring the MK universe and training to become the worlds best fighter/hero.

You can play as a male or female character TellTale creates and will have to go on a deadly journey while meeting characters in the MK universe. You can collect character back stories and videos and awesome unlockables. I know this sounds stupid but yea I think it's a good idea lol.

Or it could be a 5 episode series about Scorpion and Subzero's back stories. You can play as Scorpion or Subzero. Each will have different stories about them and come together in the end. As Scorpion and Subzero you will have to difficult decisions to make to survive lol. But yea Tells from the borderlands looks awesome

AhmedAli1 posted: »

I see. Telltale could make a good Mortal Kombat game since they're good at telling stories they can do a better story mode for a Mortal Kombat game.

• edited May 2014

Cool idea. Tales from the Borderlands looks interesting but I've never played a Borderlands game I only have a PS2 and an iPad.

Yea the mortalkombat game doesn't exactly have to be fighting. It could be like a 5 episode story about you exploring the MK universe and tr

• I agree people are getting too mad about this any money this game will be awesome also mortal kombat by telltale? yea no that is a horrible idea sorry

• I can see where you're coming from. But I personally don't want TT going anywhere near TLOU. Only hands that should ever touch TLOU is ND's period.

• Tales From The Borderlands?

Alt text

TTG Mortal Kombat?

Alt text

• I am really looking forward to this! The story of Borderlands 2 was really good and very funny and with TTG doing so well with TWD and TWAU I have nothing but faith in this. I do wonder what kind of 'gameplay' it will have though.

• Goddamn Borderlands...why Telltale why???

• Because more story telling is needed for this franchise. :)

Goddamn Borderlands...why Telltale why???

• Yeah, just because it sounds stupid, doesn't mean it is.

I thought The Wolf Among Us was gonna be a stupid attempt at a satirical parody of fairy tales. I have never been so wrong in my life.

Yea the mortalkombat game doesn't exactly have to be fighting. It could be like a 5 episode story about you exploring the MK universe and tr

Sign in to comment in this discussion.