Twenty THANXty Six!

Stinkoman doesn't know how to give thanks! This is the Thanksgiving short for 2008! Must be good, since Stinkoman and Trogdor are gonna be in 8-Bit is Enough!

But if there is a Thanksgiving Toon, it'll come soon.

Comments

• edited November 2008
    Buy! Sell! Buy! Sell!

That was the best 20X6 cartoon yet! I found a Kirby reference, too.
  • Snicklin wrote: »
    Buy! Sell! Buy! Sell!

That was the best 20X6 cartoon yet! I found a Kirby reference, too.
    Same.... God, when you notice THAT, you know you're a real geek. :[

Awesome Short, btw!
  • edited November 2008
    I didn't know that Stinkoman had a Super Saiyan form that he could access on his own. Now I know.
  • edited November 2008
    'I'm thankful that my hat is wearing a belt.'

Best short yet.
  • edited November 2008
    "Right now I'm thankful for Pan Pan's Epiglottis!"
    O.o
    Also, Did anyone else get the overall irony of them celebrating thanksgiving In a Japanese cartoon?
  • edited November 2008
    "Right now I'm thankful for Pan Pan's Epiglottis!"
    O.o
    Also, Did anyone else get the overall irony of them celebrating thanksgiving In a Japanese cartoon?

If anything, I'd say that explains Stinkoman's inability to grasp it (and why most of his attempts were over-the-top caricatures of "things Americans do"). Might also be worth noting that they're mostly talking about the general act of "giving thanks" rather than the holiday itself.
  • edited November 2008
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    (and why most of his attempts were over-the-top caricatures of "things Americans do").

Except for the burying of himself... I haven't buried myself lately. Or done anything of the sort.
  • edited November 2008
    I agree that it was the best 20X6 cartoon yet. I couldn't stop laughing when Stinkoman was doing the whole "Buy, Sell! Buy, Sell!" thing. And burying his leg in the ground was pretty random. Perhaps he was trying to grow a great big Stinkoman tree... which he would then be thankful for? I know I would be!

Anyway, I love how they really captured the over-all appearance and rediculousness of some Japanese cartoons (especially the small rocks floating above the ground looked very good). And I cracked up when even the narrator had to admit that watching the next exciting episode of "Stinkoman and the Challenge of the Crystal Shards" might not actually be a good idea after all.
  • edited November 2008
    OH!!! NOW I get the reference!
    picture.php?albumid=172&pictureid=996

picture.php?albumid=172&pictureid=997
  • edited November 2008
    Buy! Sell! Buy! Sell! Buy! Sell! Buy! Sell! Buy! Sell!
  • edited December 2008
    Making small rocks float off the grouuuunnnd!!!!!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.