Episode four??

Where is episode four for the iPhone? It still just says coming soon even though it's supposed to be out. I really want to play it, my ipad is all I have to play it on.

Comments

• When will this episode be due for IOS? The suspense is killing me! :)

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    edited May 2014

According to this thread the new episode should now be out for iOS devices. If you are seeing 'Coming Soon' when looking inside your application, please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an app running in the background on iOS 6 and before: double tap the home button to make all running apps appear at the bottom of the screen, hold down on an app you wish to close and red buttons will appear, tap the red buttons to close the apps. If on iOS 7, double tap the home button and swipe up on the open apps to close them) Also, please turn off your iOS device for at least three minutes before attempting to play the game again. This will allow the device’s cache to clear.

Then after restarting your device, please reset the WiFi by turning the WiFi Settings Off, and back On again. Then try starting the game application again, and see if you are able to download and play the Episode!

• I did exactly what you've written here, but still says "coming soon" for episode 4

According to this thread the new episode should now be out for iOS devices. If you are seeing 'Coming Soon' when looking inside your applica

I apologize for my confusion. The iOS version of Episode 4 will be releasing tomorrow, Thursday, May 29th.

Leland.mac posted: »

I did exactly what you've written here, but still says "coming soon" for episode 4

• Did exactly what you said. Didnt work

I apologize for my confusion. The iOS version of Episode 4 will be releasing tomorrow, Thursday, May 29th.

• You can download it now, it's available !

Dchar234 posted: »

Did exactly what you said. Didnt work

• Still doesn't work. What's weird is that in the App Store it says 'Coming Soon' too and you know in the menu where you get all the options? Below 'Settings' it says 'Episode 4: In Sheep's Clothing is now available via in-app purchase!'

You can download it now, it's available !

Please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an app running in the background on iOS 6 and before: double tap the home button to make all running apps appear at the bottom of the screen, hold down on an app you wish to close and red buttons will appear, tap the red buttons to close the apps. If on iOS 7, double tap the home button and swipe up on the open apps to close them) Also, please turn off your iOS device for at least three minutes before attempting to play the game again. This will allow the device’s cache to clear.

Then after restarting your device, please reset the WiFi by turning the WiFi Settings Off, and back On again. Then try starting the game application again, and see if you are able to see the episode as available to download from the Episodes Menu.

Still doesn't work. What's weird is that in the App Store it says 'Coming Soon' too and you know in the menu where you get all the options? Below 'Settings' it says 'Episode 4: In Sheep's Clothing is now available via in-app purchase!'

• I've tried that a million times and it still doesn't work.

Please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an a

• Just close the game and while you're connected to the internet, open it up again. Now wait some seconds until it updates itself with App Store servers. When the game is loaded, you'll see " purchase or download" button for episode 4 under episodes section.

I've tried that a million times and it still doesn't work.

• Still nothing

Just close the game and while you're connected to the internet, open it up again. Now wait some seconds until it updates itself with App Sto

Can you please clarify if you have you tried going to the Episodes Menu, and tapping the Restore button?

Still nothing

• No I haven't, should I?

Can you please clarify if you have you tried going to the Episodes Menu, and tapping the Restore button?

Tapping the Restore button should restore any previous purchases that you may have lost, and allow you to download your purchased episodes.

No I haven't, should I?

• Okay, I touches the Restore Purchases button and it still says 'Coming Soon'.

Tapping the Restore button should restore any previous purchases that you may have lost, and allow you to download your purchased episodes.

• You sure that your iDevice is connected to internet flawlessly? If so, delete the app, download it again from App Store and after loading, go to the episodes menu and tap on restore purchases and see if your problem is solved.

Okay, I touches the Restore Purchases button and it still says 'Coming Soon'.

• Will all my info be saved if i delete the app?

You sure that your iDevice is connected to internet flawlessly? If so, delete the app, download it again from App Store and after loading, go to the episodes menu and tap on restore purchases and see if your problem is solved.

Yes, your game saves are stored in the base application of the game, and deleting the game will unfortunately also delete your game saves if you choose to try this process.

Will all my info be saved if i delete the app?

• I don't wanna risk it. Is there anything else I can try?

Yes, your game saves are stored in the base application of the game, and deleting the game will unfortunately also delete your game saves if you choose to try this process.

I apologize for the inconvenience, unfortunately if none of my previous suggestions helped you, I am out of potential solutions to resolve your issue. I recommend contacting Apple Support, and see if all of your iOS device's settings are set up to allow you to restore in-app purchases successfully.

I don't wanna risk it. Is there anything else I can try?

This discussion has been closed.