Episode 4 glitch

In episode 3 I killed Dum. In episode 4 in the Crooked Man's office, there were two Tweedle brothers, even though I killed one of them. Anyone else having this problem? if you do, send some messages to Telltale so they can fix this.

Comments

• I had the same problem on the ps3

• I know its pissing me off. I want Dum to be dead.

Bronze posted: »

I had the same problem on the ps3

• Wow, that sucks big time! I haven't killed so I couldn't have experienced such continuity error... that unless he got revived somehow or never died... Fables are hard to kill and often find their way back after terrible "accidents". Snow herself suggested Bigby was "lost" for a moment, if I'm not wrong it was more than having his heart stop and being reanimated by Swiney like it happen to people in real life.

• Dum clearly should stay dead if you killed him, they don`t revive that fast even when they do.

Wow, that sucks big time! I haven't killed so I couldn't have experienced such continuity error... that unless he got revived somehow or nev

• Thread: TELLTALE FIX THIS DAMN BUG!!!!!!

There is a damn bug in episode 4. If you kill Dum in episode 3, he is still alive in episdoe 4. This bug is pissing me the fuck off. It seems not too many people experienced it though. If any of you see this, please send Telltale a message about it or if anyone can help, I will highly appreciate.

• Maybe he didn't die

• No, he is supposed to be dead. Look at the walkthroughs and the wiki. If you kill him, he should not appear in episode 4

Maybe he didn't die

• Are you sure you aren't talking about Dee? You can never tell which from which, you gotta strip em down to their johnnies to find out.

But if this bug exists, I haven't experienced it, and Telltale should definitely fix this.

• You can try the support forums.

What platform are you experiencing this bug on? I'll move this thread to the appropriate support forum where you can get help afterwards.

• Xbox 360. Thank you so much, I'll try the support forums.

You can try the support forums. What platform are you experiencing this bug on? I'll move this thread to the appropriate support forum where you can get help afterwards.

• At the end of episode 4 in the Crooked Man's office, there were 2 Tweedle brothers. Even though I killed one.

Are you sure you aren't talking about Dee? You can never tell which from which, you gotta strip em down to their johnnies to find out. But if this bug exists, I haven't experienced it, and Telltale should definitely fix this.

• I'll move this there instead.

Xbox 360. Thank you so much, I'll try the support forums.

• Thread: Episode 4 bug

I killed Dum in episode 3. But in the intro to episode 4 it showed Bigy sparing him. And in the Crooked Man's office, there were two Tweedle brothers!!! Even though I killed one. I tried everything. Deleting and re-downloading, replayed episode 3 again, switched my game to another memory drive, but nothing worked!!! Can you guys send Telltale messages about this bug, and tell me if you are experiencing this bug too.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please press Play at the Main Menu, and choose the save slot where your playthrough is, then when you see the Chapter Select screen, please scroll to the Left until you get to the last chapter/checkpoint in Episode 3 before the final scene where you choose to kill Dum or not. Then play through the end of Episode 3, and make sure to wait through the credits until you see the choices screen. Then press A to continue, and your choice should then be properly saved.

Thread: Episode 4 bug I killed Dum in episode 3. But in the intro to episode 4 it showed Bigy sparing him. And in the Crooked Man's off

This discussion has been closed.