Unable to download episode 4

I brought episode 4 of the wolf among us, on my iPad, it got to 47% of downloading it then returned to home screen and said to check my Internet connection, even though my connection is fine, and has continued to do this for a couple of hours, is there a problem at you end. Thanks

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an app running in the background on iOS 6 and before: double tap the home button to make all running apps appear at the bottom of the screen, hold down on an app you wish to close and red buttons will appear, tap the red buttons to close the apps. If on iOS 7, double tap the home button and swipe up on the open apps to close them) Also, please turn off your iOS device for at least three minutes before attempting to play the game again. This will allow the device’s cache to clear.

Then after restarting your device, please reset the WiFi by turning the WiFi Settings Off, and back On again. Then try starting the game application again, and see if you are able to download the episode successfully.

• Tried that. Didn't work

Please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an a

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Can you please clarify what iOS device you are playing on, and what iOS version you are currently running? This is the known solution to resolve the issue of an iOS device not downloading an episode. I recommend trying again, and ensuring you are connected to a strong WiFi connection, and then see if you are then able to download the episode.

Dchar234 posted: »

Tried that. Didn't work

• iPod 5, iOS version 7.1.1.

Can you please clarify what iOS device you are playing on, and what iOS version you are currently running? This is the known solution to res

This discussion has been closed.