Game Of Thrones Ideas/Discussions

As the title suggests, give your ideas and suggestions for Telltale's GOT. What should the story be? Should it be from one characters POV or should it be multiple characters(like 400 days)? What should the setting be? What should the gaming mechanics be? Just your opinions would be welcome. Enjoy!

Comments

• I like the idea of it being from the perspective of multiple characters, since that would sort of parallel the way the story is told in the books and, to a lesser extent, in the show.

The setting should be all throughout Westeros. The world of Game of Thrones is huge and this would be the only way to show that. It would be a lot of work creating all of those assets, but if they want to do Game of Thrones right, it's what they're going to have to do.

I want to see all new characters, with maybe just one or two cameos from the TV show to give it a bit of grounding. Cool ones though. Don't pull some Lancel Lannister bullshit on us.

Finally, I want to explore aspects of the world that hasn't really been covered very much in the show. For instance, I'd be interested in playing as a deserter of the War of the Five kings who joined the Brotherhood Without Banners. Or a wildling whose recruited in Mance Rayder's army. Even the lord of a small house in a war-torn region. Something interesting and distinct from the show.

• Another question: if we have cameos from the characters in the TV show, would you want their voices too? Like, would you want Peter Dinklage and Lena Headey to voice their respective characters? Would that be important for the game, in your opinion?

DomeWing333 posted: »

I like the idea of it being from the perspective of multiple characters, since that would sort of parallel the way the story is told in the

• I'm willing to bet the people who watch the show for the nudity will be disappoint- oh shit, links are back.

• I'd love to listen their voices, yes.

Another question: if we have cameos from the characters in the TV show, would you want their voices too? Like, would you want Peter Dinklage and Lena Headey to voice their respective characters? Would that be important for the game, in your opinion?

• I need more infos, screenshots or something like this.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Telltale are going to be at E3, hopefully we might get some more information there.

Rippo posted: »

I need more infos, screenshots or something like this.

• Great ideas, having a POV as a Wildling works especially well. Dead people are reanimating as wights north of The Wall, the same constant threat that worked in TWD. Although if we get to see Mance Rayder's camp I want to see giants riding mammoths, apparently theyre too expensive for TV! I was thinking a lowborn perspective might make a nice change, but wouldnt that make a crap story if all the smallfolk just get slaughtered during the war. Maybe have someone from Flea Bottom and not the Riverlands, they could cameo the fookin' legend of Gin Alley

DomeWing333 posted: »

I like the idea of it being from the perspective of multiple characters, since that would sort of parallel the way the story is told in the

• I think the only way to go is multiple characters. At least two, one for the court kind of things and one for the battle side of things. I'd also really like some stuff in some of the less explored regions like Dorne

Sign in to comment in this discussion.