Why can't I download Episode 4? (PC)

I thought the episode got released on May 27, and I also can see youtubers play through the episode, but I still can't download it from Steam. Is it because I live in Europe or something? I tried deleting and reinstalling the whole game, but it didn't work.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Please make sure that your The Wolf Among Us game is set to 'Always keep this game up to date'. To do this, please right click on the game from within your Steam Library and go to Properties. Once in the Properties window, navigate to the Updates tab, and under the Automatic Updates section make sure that the drop down bar is set to Always keep this game up to date.

After you set the game to always update, please try closing the Steam Client completely (Please also make sure to close it if it is still open in the hidden icons in the bottom right of the screen when you click the upward facing arrow. If it is, please right click the Steam icon and click Exit.), then restart your computer, and restart Steam while connected to the internet. Then leave the Steam Client open for 15-20 minutes, and the auto-update should eventually start. If it does not, please try restarting Steam a few times, and the update should eventually start.

This discussion has been closed.