100%?

Just vote which episodes you've got 100% on(don't vote on unreleased episodes).

Comments

• edited November 2008
    So far all 4.
  • edited November 2008
    sadly none i haven't bought it.
  • edited November 2008
    too bad... why not?
  • edited November 2008
    Credit card problems.
  • edited November 2008
    101-104
  • edited November 2008
    I'm too lazy to play any of the Fun Machine games long enough to get necessary scores to achieve 100%.
  • edited November 2008
    101-103
  • edited November 2008
    The Funmachine games you can just cheat through by using guard/charge on Snake Boxer, pause/polar coordinates on Math Kickers, and A bomb on Space Circus.
  • edited November 2008
    I've gotten 100% on all but episode 3.
  • edited November 2008
    I'm too lazy to actually try to do more than I'm required. :p
  • edited November 2008
    101-104. I play through once just to go through the story without worrying about my awesomeness, then I go through again to get my rank up to max (including []ber Pope on 102!).

Dangit. Should've waited until I got max rank on ep. 5 to vote in the poll.
  • edited November 2008
    I like to go through once not worrying about it too, but if they made it so you could get 100% in extended play that would eliminate the need for multiple playthroughs (except for did you try? stuff).
  • edited November 2008
    i ran out of time between 103 and 104 to get 100% in 103
    so i will have to go back and get 100% in 103 then 104
    (done 101-102)
  • edited November 2008
    I'm not voting until I get 8-bit is enough, that way I can proudly report 5
  • edited November 2008
    Holyxion wrote: »
    I like to go through once not worrying about it too, but if they made it so you could get 100% in extended play that would eliminate the need for multiple playthroughs.

Meh, I like playing through twice. That way, if I missed (or misunderstood) some of the humor in the first playthrough, I more likely than not find it in the second playthrough.
  • edited November 2008
    All four, so far. So I'm a Trogdor Polo Chucker, an []ber Pope, I am Impossibly Rocked-Out, and you can refer to me by my Codename: Awesome.

In hindsight, I, too, should've waited for number 5 to come out... but someone will probably make another poll, I don't know.
  • edited November 2008
    Twice on the first three episodes, and once on Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective.
  • edited November 2008
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    Twice on the first three episodes, and once on Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective.

...twice?
  • edited November 2008
    Wii versions also. Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective isn't even out yet in Europe.

Stupid Nintendo of Europe.
  • edited November 2008
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    Wii versions also. Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective isn't even out yet in Europe.

Stupid Nintendo of Europe.

Fin All 4 On Wii
  • edited December 2008
    I enjoyed episode 1
  • edited December 2008
    Aww man, I can't vote again :mad:
  • edited December 2008
    Yeah, they should make it so that's an option when you make the poll.
  • edited December 2008
    Did Ep 1, but all other episodes require you to do things before extended play, which is usually when I try to get awesomeness, but I haven't gotten around to playing 2-4 yet.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.