Super hyped about this game.

Long time Borderlands fan here. Just wanted to lay down that I'm super excited for this game. the parallel stories, neither of which being exactly true, TellTale's famous approach to storytelling, the chance to see more development for characters we already know and love, as well as further expanding the universe by introducing these new characters and letting us see things from their perspective. I know a lot of people are hating on this game offhand, I know a lot of people think choosing borderlands for a universe to tell a story was a terrible idea, and that it's only going to detract from the games they want made, but I'm not one of those people. This game really deserves some positive thinking, and I'm going to give it as much positive thinking as humanly possible.

Buying a season pass for this as soon as humanly possible.

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Yeah, I'm excited too. Can't wait to get it.

• i dont i MIGHT get it but im saving money for other stuff that i consider will be better so i dont know it all depends on how much money i can save up

• ChateauChateau Banned

[removed]

• Aren't you a box of sunshine

You really do hate everyone and everything that hangs around on this board, don't you?

• Hey hey hey it isn't smart to go around assuming things. How could you come with such strong,invalid conclusion from just 1 comment? It reflects on your knowledge really though.

dojo32161 posted: »

You really do hate everyone and everything that hangs around on this board, don't you?

I've actually noticed it from several comments, but whatever, it's your opinion.

Chateau posted: »

Hey hey hey it isn't smart to go around assuming things. How could you come with such strong,invalid conclusion from just 1 comment? It reflects on your knowledge really though.

• And what comments? Anybody can say that just to prove their poor point.

dojo32161 posted: »

I've actually noticed it from several comments, but whatever, it's your opinion.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.