The Walking Dead: The Rise Of The Dead.

edited June 2014 in Forum Games

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1izsYxBTbf67qo0gv7Hg9X58uwvSzUaDXh6cnMRLMZuI/viewform?usp=send_form

Submit your character profiles in the link above please.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mTMU9H6EUJ2bbxBbou3LO2e0yQMAxTAFMGsMPNo5kk4/viewform

Please submit your job applications above. If you require a explanation of a role don't hesitate asking me.

This is a fan fiction set in America during the ZA. The main character is Charlie but sometimes the story shows things from different characters perspectives.

You guys decide, every decision counts!

If your character does get killed off. Don't worry you can always submit another entry.

Thank you for taking the time to read my fanficton.

Characters Included: Charlie, Kaden, Artie Day, April, Faith, Katherine, Devin, Arya, Gia.

Characters deceased: John, Amber Romero, Devyn, Zack Lockwood, Mark, Daisy, Grant, Tess, Jennifer, Lilly.

Characters whose fates are unknown: Lia, Clarice, James, Ian, Chris, Lauren, Leila, TJ, Nina, Jie Zhang, Santiago Sánchez, Carlos

Characters waiting to be introduced: Jasper, Dustin, Alex, Bonnie, Gustav Paul, Regina George, Tera Lynne Michaels, Sharpay, Georgina, Aiden, Frances Stehly, Bradley O'Cart.

EDIT: If you have been accepted for a job then please would you fill in another character form. This will entitle you to a fast pass which means your character will be introduced almost immediately in chapter 3.

Jobs-

Writing Inspiration - TWD_25

Researcher - Needed

Help and Question manager - Needed

Advertiser - Needed

Comments

• Just submitted my character. Can't wait for this story to start!

• It should be released when I get an appropriate amount of responses!

Just submitted my character. Can't wait for this story to start!

• Finally submitted my character. This is the third interactive story I take part in. Gotta stop being obsessed with them, lol.

Very excited for the story!

• I will be writing it up now! Please ingore the characters included bit at the moment please as a few more will be added!
    thank you!

• Just submitted a character! :D Really excited.

• Just submitted one! Her name's Daisy and she's 18. :)

• The Walking Dead: Interactive Fanficton! (Part One)

"Well what the fuck are we going to do" whispered a man who was named Carlos.

"I already told you. We kill these fuckers and take their shit" whispered John.

"John, just because you claim to be the leader, doesn't mean you can make all the fucking decisions. We should put this to a vote" I whispered in a harsh tone.

John gave Charlie a glare that made Charlie regret what she had said.

"Don't you fucking speak to me like that!" said John in a loud tone.

"Guy's keep your voices down, otherwise they will hear us" whispered Amber.

Amber was a young girl with blue hair which was originally brown.

"Now on the count of three, we go in and shoot them."
    "How much ammo do you guy have?" said John.

"Four rounds" whispered Amber.

"Two" whispered Carlos.

"Five" I said.

"Okay... On the count of three
    ... One ... Two ... Three... Go!"

John gave us a nodding signal which was signaling us to move toward.

We were about to move forward when Amber said...

"John, what if there's more of them?"
    "They might hunt us down" whispered Amber.

"Don't be fucking stupid Amber, they aren't going to go hunting at 2 in the morning" whispered Carlos.

"Well we are, aren't we? So fuck you!" whispered Amber in a annoyed tone.

Carlos went slightly red in the face.

"Are you guys done fucking bickering? whispered John.

We approached the tent. There were supplies surrounding it.

"Amber and Carlos, take a look around. Charlie come and check the tent with me." said John in a quiet tone.

I moved slowly and quietly towards the tent. John unzipped the front of the tent. Inside was a woman and a young teenager who looked to be around 13. John aimed his gun at them.

"No" I said as I walked into his line of fire.
    "Put the gun fucking down" I said.

"Move bitch or ill fucking shoot you as well" said John.

"You have until the count of three. One.... Two.... Three..."

Choices:

(Move out of the way) (Attack John)

• Oh man, another one?! This is like the 9th fan fic! Ah well more fun for me, I'm joining! :D

• Sorry, they will be released daily. But that depends on if anyone votes on a decision. Also if its a tie the person in question doesn't do anything. (like in the game)

Thanks!

Oh man, another one?! This is like the 9th fan fic! Ah well more fun for me, I'm joining!

• No problem. Good job so far!

ConaMurphy posted: »

Sorry, they will be released daily. But that depends on if anyone votes on a decision. Also if its a tie the person in question doesn't do anything. (like in the game) Thanks!

• (Attack John)

The Walking Dead: Interactive Fanficton! (Part One) "Well what the fuck are we going to do" whispered a man who was named Carlos. "I a

• (Attack John)

The Walking Dead: Interactive Fanficton! (Part One) "Well what the fuck are we going to do" whispered a man who was named Carlos. "I a

• (Attack John)

• (Attack John)

• Character submitted!!

• So open-ended. Love the dialogue choices.

• So many fanfics, hahaha. Submitted myself though :)

• (Attack John) Also, submitted my character.

• I bet Carlos is TinyCarlos lol

• When I submitted mine, I wasn't sure what time your story was gonna be set in. If that means people meet my character much later, maybe after a time skip, I'm okay with that.

• I think it'd be unanimous that nobody's gonna just let John kick the dog. Options that would make people think are whether we argue or try to get support from the others. After all, it'd be nearly impossible to get the jump on a focused individual who has got a gun pointed at us.

• correct!

I bet Carlos is TinyCarlos lol

• I will be writing up part 2 in the afternoon. The decision chosen was (attack John)

thank you for voting!

• Just submitted a character. :)

• edited June 2014

Oooh, my character is introduced! Cool. But he is acting like an asshole sometimes. Don`t forget that he is calm and steadfast englishman!

• (Attack Jonh)

I submitted my character, your first chapter is really good :)

• edited June 2014

The Walking Dead: Interactive Fanficton (Part Two)
    You chose (Attack John)

I ran into John causing him to drop his hand gun.
    John was much stronger and more built than myself and wrapped his hands around my neck. I was choking and there was nothing I could do. When I attempted to get back up, John would force me back down. Just as I felt as if these were my last moments, the woman that was sleeping in the tent came out of the tent. She was clutching a shiny hatchet. I gave her a look of desperation and without question she swung the hatchet at John. The hatchet had landed in his head. His corpse fell on top of me.

"Thank you" I said weakly as I was attempting to regain oxygen.

Suddenly the young girl came out. A knife clutched in her hands.

"What the fuck?" She said.

"Calm down Lia. This woman stopped this man from killing us and taking our stuff" said the woman in a calm tone.

Amber and Carlos came running over.

"FUCK!" said Carlos.

Suddenly he grabbed his pistol from his pocket.

"Charlie, what happened?" said Amber in a worried tone.

"John was about to kill me and this woman saved me" I said after fully regaining my breath.

Carlos still had his gun on the two.

"Get that gun out of my fucking face." said Lia

"Carlos they won't hurt us, they helped Charlie." said Amber.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO TELL EVERYONE AT THE CAMP?" shouted Carlos.

"Calm down, you will attract walkers" said Devyn.

"FUCK WALKERS, CHARLIE HAS BASICALLY GONE AND FUCKED EVERYTHING. FUCK THIS" shouted Carlos.

Carlos suddenly ran out into the woods.

"CARLOS, WAIT CARLOS!" shouted Amber.

"Charlie, what are we going to do?" said Amber.

Before Charlie had time to answer. Five walkers emerged from the woods.

"Shit!" I said.

Charlie and Amber both started shooting and had killed about 3 of the walkers when more emerged from the opposite direction.

"Shit, im running low!" said Amber.

"Fuck, same here!" I replied.

"DEVYN WATCH OUT!" shouted Lia.

Before Devyn had time to turn around, the walker sunk its teeth into her neck.

"Devyn, NO!" shouted Lia.

"Shit, we gotta go!" said Amber.

"Come on! Lia we need to go!" I shouted.

The three of them ran into the direction were there were no walkers.
    They ran until they were out of the woods.

"Shit, that was close!" I said trying to catch my breath.

"I'm glad we all made it out." said Amber also attempting to catch her breath.

"Not all of us." said Lia with tears in her eyes.

Before Amber had time to apologise the three of them heard voices.

"Shit, behind the trees" I whispered.

The three of them moved behind a tree.

"Okay, lets get back to camp" said a female voice.

"Zack, how much ammo do you have?" said a female voice.

"Not much Clarice." replied a man who must be called Zack.

Suddenly Amber ran out into the road.

"I don't want any trouble, we need help." she said.

"What! Are you armed?" said a man.

"Yes, I have a gun but im not going to use it."

Charlie peeked out of the tree and saw Amber placing her pistol carefully on the ground.

"Me too" said Lia walking out on to the road.

Charlie saw Lia placing her knife onto the ground.

"We need to talk about this" said a woman.

Charlie heard the group muttering, there were sounds of agreement and disagreement.

"We decided you can come with us" said the same woman.

"My names Mark." said Mark.

"Hi there, im Daisy." said Daisy in a joyful tone.

"Wait! Charlie come out here! said Amber.

"Who the hell is Charlie?" said Zack.

"She is with us, she's friendly so don't worry!" replied Amber.

"Are you friendly?" asked Clarice.

"Yes, i am." I replied.

All of a sudden walkers came from the direction that Amber, Charlie and Lia came from.

"Shit!" yelled Mark.

"We don't have any ammo" yelled Zack.

At that moment. Zack, Daisy and Clarice ran one way avoiding the walkers.
    Mark, Lia, Amber and a man who had not introduced himself ran one way.

"Charlie, come on!" shouted Amber.

"Fuck, Charlie. We have to go!" yelled Zack.

Choices:

(Go with Amber's side and attempt to get past the walkers)
    (Go with Zack's side and escape without risking the walkers)

• Oh man, I want to go with Amber but I don't want to dash in walkers either, that's a tough one.
    I pick [Go with Zack's side].

The Walking Dead: Interactive Fanficton (Part Two) You chose (Attack John) I ran into John causing him to drop his hand gun. John was m

• Me too.

Finally submitted my character. This is the third interactive story I take part in. Gotta stop being obsessed with them, lol. Very excited for the story!

• Devyn! Gosh-darn.

• (Go with Zack's side and escape without risking the walkers)

The Walking Dead: Interactive Fanficton (Part Two) You chose (Attack John) I ran into John causing him to drop his hand gun. John was m

• If Devyn was your character. You can always submit another one :)

Devyn! Gosh-darn.

• I will try my hardest to post another part later on tonight.

Thank you for voting!

• (Go with Amber's side and attempt to get past the walkers)

• DEVYN WAS ME NOOOO

If Devyn was your character. You can always submit another one

• I had one line. Lol.

Devyn! Gosh-darn.

• I made my character a super-awesome leader, but you`re like "lolnope" and you killed him in the second chapter. WELL THANK YOU!

Whatever, I choose to [Go with Amber].

• Go with Amber.

• My character was killed in this chapter too :(

Alt text

sardines posted: »

I had one line. Lol.

• You can always submit another character.

I made my character a super-awesome leader, but you`re like "lolnope" and you killed him in the second chapter. WELL THANK YOU! Whatever, I choose to [Go with Amber].

Sign in to comment in this discussion.