The wolf among us ipad

I have the multi pack and i am from México hut when i go to episodes to download episode 4 it says: coming soon

Comments

• I get the samepriblem

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please close the game application, and turn off your iOS device for at least 5 minutes, and then turn it back on. This will clear the device's cache. Then reset the WiFi by turning the WiFi settings Off, and back On again, and then start the game application again, and see if Episode 4 updates to show as available to download.

• I tried that, it didn't work.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please close the game application, and turn off your iOS device for at least 5 minutes, and then turn it

Please go to the Episodes Menu from inside the game application, and tap the Restore button, and see if you are able to see your purchased episodes as available to download.

Dchar234 posted: »

I tried that, it didn't work.

• I touched it and it didn't work.

Please go to the Episodes Menu from inside the game application, and tap the Restore button, and see if you are able to see your purchased episodes as available to download.

The restore button should restore any previous purchases you made. Please make sure you are signed into the Apple ID account that you originally purchased the game with, or your purchases will not restore.

Also, can you please clarify if you purchased the multi-pack, or an individual episode?

I touched it and it didn't work.

• I have the Multi-Pack.

The restore button should restore any previous purchases you made. Please make sure you are signed into the Apple ID account that you origin

Please make sure that your app is updated to the latest version. (Version 1.2) You can do this by going to the App Store app, and tapping the Updates tab at the bottom, and look for The Wolf Among Us, and if there is an update available, it will say Update next to the game. Click Update, and the app will begin to update in the background. Then after it is finished, open the app, and see if you can restore your purchase.

I have the Multi-Pack.

• I already have the newest version. Also, the weirdest thing is that on the App Store the fourth episode also says 'Coming Soon' and on the app, under Settings it says 'Episode 4: In Sheep's Clothing is now available via in-app purchase!'

Please make sure that your app is updated to the latest version. (Version 1.2) You can do this by going to the App Store app, and tapping th

• I did what you said and it didnt work

Can you please clarify what region/country you are currently residing in?

I already have the newest version. Also, the weirdest thing is that on the App Store the fourth episode also says 'Coming Soon' and on the app, under Settings it says 'Episode 4: In Sheep's Clothing is now available via in-app purchase!'

Can you please clarify which iOS device you are playing on? (iPad 1, 2, 3, or 4) Also, what iOS version are you currently running on your device?

I did what you said and it didnt work

• Cartagena, Colombia

Can you please clarify what region/country you are currently residing in?

I apologize for the inconvenience, unfortunately if none of my previous suggestions helped you, I am out of potential solutions to resolve your issue. I recommend contacting Apple Support, and see if all of your iOS device's settings are set up to allow you to restore in-app purchases successfully.

Cartagena, Colombia

This discussion has been closed.