Game Crashing at the Beginning

Hello,

I had just purchased the game last night and played through episode 1. I started up the game tonight for episode 2 but the game kept constantly crashing after the "Click anywhere to continue screen" and loading for a bit. I re installed the game but it didn't solve it. I verified the files on steam and attempted to run as administrator. I am running it on Windows 7 and I do not have a controller plugged in.

Here is the file from the support tool that I read about: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8nwtal

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

After looking over your Support Tool information, it seems that your computer is running below the minimum system requirements to run the game successfully. Where we require a minimum of 512mb of dedicated memory, your computer is currently running at 64mb of dedicated memory. Your computer uses an integrated Intel graphics card, which we do not recommend using for our game, as they tend to run under minimum specs. I recommend either trying to update your current card's drivers to the latest version, and see if you are able to play, or try playing the game on a computer above minimum specs, or requesting a refund. If you purchased the game from us, please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and they will be able to assist you further.

• I'll try to upgrade the drivers for the video card, but it doesn't make sense to me. I was able to play the game perfectly fine the day before this error began, I managed to play through all of Chapter 1. If my computer didn't meet the requirements then I wouldn't have been able to play the game at all

After looking over your Support Tool information, it seems that your computer is running below the minimum system requirements to run the ga

This discussion has been closed.