Pay again for iOS?

I purchased this game a month or so ago and bought the complete season. I've recently have gotten a iPad 3 and wanted to play the gam eon it. How do I do this? Do I have to buy the game again?

MOD EDIT: Moving this to the Support Forum for further assistance.

Comments

• Hoping for a reply soon. I'd like to play tonight! :(

• edited June 2014

If you bought it on an IOS device previously then click restore purchases. otherwise, you'll have to buy it again.

• I'm pretty certain you will have to buy it again. I mean you don't purchase a game for and Playstation and then expect the devs to give you the XBOX version for free do you?

• did you buy it on an IOS device, or on steam, the telltale store, playstation or xbox?

Kyosji posted: »

Hoping for a reply soon. I'd like to play tonight!

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

If you purchased the game for PC/Mac and would like to play it on an iOS device, you will have to purchase it again from the iTunes App Store. Apple is the only distributor of the iOS version of our game, and we are unable to transfer purchases to separate distributors.

• [removed]

diain posted: »

I'm pretty certain you will have to buy it again. I mean you don't purchase a game for and Playstation and then expect the devs to give you the XBOX version for free do you?

• Chateau could you make an effort to stop offending people? You have a point but writing

That's a good question, and your "answer" is horrible.

is confrontational and annoying. Please try and be civil.

This discussion has been closed.