Chris Hardwick to voice Vaughn in Tales From The Borderlands

Hi! I don't visit this forum often, but I wanted to point out that Chris Hardwick, host of Talking Dead and The Nerdist, will be voicing Vaughn in the upcoming tales From The Borderlands

Comments

• I don't watch Nerdist much, but that still sounds pretty cool! I saw they also got some big names such as Nolan North and Patrick Warburton. Pretty interesting to see Telltale have some big names in their newer titles.

...Chris Hardwick, host of Talking Dead and The Nerdist, ...

Aren't you thinking of Greg Miller from IGN?

• edited June 2014

Talking Dead is for the TV show, with Chris Hardwick.

I don't watch Nerdist much, but that still sounds pretty cool! I saw they also got some big names such as Nolan North and Patrick Warburton.

• Oh yeah, I haven't watched the TV show in a while so I forgot about Talking Dead.

Talking Dead is for the TV show, with Chris Hardwick.

• yeah, playing dead is Greg Miller with IGN, Talking Dead is Chris Hardwick with amc. it can all be pretty confusing sometimes.

Oh yeah, I haven't watched the TV show in a while so I forgot about Talking Dead.

• Yeah, Nolan North is in it. Isn't he Drake and that guy from The Last of Us? He's a big player, things are looking interesting.

• edited June 2014

Troy Baker does the voice of Joel form The Last of Us, if that's who you were talking about.

CodPatrol posted: »

Yeah, Nolan North is in it. Isn't he Drake and that guy from The Last of Us? He's a big player, things are looking interesting.

• Nolan North is the voice behind David in the last of us (the creep in the winter chapter)

Zyphon posted: »

Troy Baker does the voice of Joel form The Last of Us, if that's who you were talking about.

• I saw the announcements on Facebook today. Im getting excited now. I know people think Chris Hardwick is annoying but I like him and Patrick Warburton. Good stuff. Im really interested to see how this series works out.

• Oh, okay.

Fishface posted: »

Nolan North is the voice behind David in the last of us (the creep in the winter chapter)

• The only thing that got me interested in this game was them announcing Chris as a VA.

KCohere posted: »

I saw the announcements on Facebook today. Im getting excited now. I know people think Chris Hardwick is annoying but I like him and Patrick Warburton. Good stuff. Im really interested to see how this series works out.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Well I'm excited. I hope they announce the rest of the voice cast when they begin to show previews next week.

• Drake is from Uncharted. I can see why you got mixed up since he's also a protagonist of another naughtydog game. Also nathan drake just seems like a younger version of joel. :P

Yeah, Nolan North is in it. Isn't he Drake and that guy from The Last of Us? He's a big player, things are looking interesting.

• fuckin miller hasn't put shit for playing dead has he??? was that cancelled?? I enjoyed the cast of the game. the other not so much. I can bear millier

yeah, playing dead is Greg Miller with IGN, Talking Dead is Chris Hardwick with amc. it can all be pretty confusing sometimes.

• I love hardwick that witty motherfucker

I saw the announcements on Facebook today. Im getting excited now. I know people think Chris Hardwick is annoying but I like him and Patrick Warburton. Good stuff. Im really interested to see how this series works out.

• Alt text

Here is Vaughn, He will be your best friend from here on out.

I suddenly have the urge to give him a high five and a fist bump. Perhaps even a bro hug.

The-CuteCat posted: »

• Bro hug, Definitely bro hug. A Bro hug is the best thing since sliced bread.

dojo32161 posted: »

I suddenly have the urge to give him a high five and a fist bump. Perhaps even a bro hug.

Definitely a bro hug.

Alt text

Bro hug, Definitely bro hug. A Bro hug is the best thing since sliced bread.

• edited June 2014

Alt text

Bromance's make my heart go a flutter.

dojo32161 posted: »

Definitely a bro hug.

• Chris Hardwick.
    Nolan North.
    Patrick Warburton.

Cough

Anyone have a wetnap?

• Joel is a depressed fuck while Drake is a funny handsome dude. They are really nothing a like.

Healoz posted: »

Drake is from Uncharted. I can see why you got mixed up since he's also a protagonist of another naughtydog game. Also nathan drake just seems like a younger version of joel. :P

• Hey, Hey, Hey.......

No need to go insulting a perfectly good character.....

Wait not good, Fucking amazing character.

Joel is a depressed fuck while Drake is a funny handsome dude. They are really nothing a like.

• Sam and Dean, the best bromance ever.

Bromance's make my heart go a flutter.

• Their bromance is something to strive for

Sam and Dean, the best bromance ever.

• Where did i insult anyone? Joel is a depressed old fuck.

Hey, Hey, Hey....... No need to go insulting a perfectly good character..... Wait not good, Fucking amazing character.

• Alt text

I don't feel like arguing with anyone today

Where did i insult anyone? Joel is a depressed old fuck.

• And you just proved you're an idiot. We didn't need to argue you could just fucking explain to me how I insulted Joel. His character is ment to be a depressed old fuck. In the end of the game he is less of an old depressed fuck but still one. What the fuck is the point of you being here if you're not even going to argue and just post you're stupid gifs. The Last Of Us and Uncharted 1 2 3 are great fucking games and I really have no idea how I insulted Joel by saying sxactly what ND wanted him to be. A guy sad that he lost his .... and he really doesn't have much left.

I don't feel like arguing with anyone today

• Ok, If you want me to explain then i shall.

I'm just wondering how is still a "Depressed old Fuck", Since by the end of the game he is somewhat happy with Ellie. Emphasis on the "Somewhat"(Well, not wanting to go into spoilers, But you know) You make it sound as though Joel is a bad character, I might have just read it wrong but i can't just stand by and let someone talk about one of my favorite characters in gaming like that. If i did read it wrong, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to start this argument, and for the record, I'm sorry I insulted you.

And you just proved you're an idiot. We didn't need to argue you could just fucking explain to me how I insulted Joel. His character is ment

• Fist bump it is.

Alt text

Their bromance is something to strive for

• Brofist's are awesome

Alt text

Fist bump it is.

• I mean his looks, not personality. :s

Joel is a depressed fuck while Drake is a funny handsome dude. They are really nothing a like.

• I don't really think Joel was that happy at the end, he just felt really bad for what he did. Shooting ..... and taking her away from the ......, I'm not really sure as it's hard to tell from the last 5 minutes. Maybe Joel actually felt happier about being with Ellie or maybe he just wanted to cheer her up. I doubt we will ever know because ND said that if there would ever be a sequel it would not be about Joel And Ellie.

Ok, If you want me to explain then i shall. I'm just wondering how is still a "Depressed old Fuck", Since by the end of the game he is so

• Alt text
    Alt text

They might look a little like but It never felt like I was playing as Nathan in TLOU.

Healoz posted: »

I mean his looks, not personality.

• Well if the sequel isn't about Joel and Ellie, I wonder what it would be about. I guess they could do many things with the sequel. Not to mention that i heard there was a movie coming out.(Which i am skeptical about, Its a game movie... You kind of have to be skeptical) I wonder if that would follow Joel and Ellie.

I don't really think Joel was that happy at the end, he just felt really bad for what he did. Shooting ..... and taking her away from the ..

• Also Rhys is Starkiller (Star Wars: Force Unleashed) lol

• Edward Richtofen

• Hopefully we can kill him.

• Chris hardwick sucks
  • Why do i feel like he is gonna be 100 % determinant

i mean it Would be hard chosing some valueble object or other over you're best friend

For example

Save Vaughn or Grab treasure (or something)

• Guess Telltale will start hiring only big names for publicity and forget about the little guys such as the voice actors in TWD Season 1 that made their company take off in the first place

Sign in to comment in this discussion.