What is the funniest SBemail?

I think iv seen most of them, so i wanted to know what YOU think! Thanks! :)

Comments

• edited December 2008
    i personal like top ten it one of the greatest and its the way i show most new people to homestarunner but i dont know if it is the funniest
  • edited December 2008
    jodafire wrote: »
    i personal like top ten it one of the greatest and its the way i show most new people to homestarunner but i dont know if it is the funniest
    Don't you mean bottom 10?
  • edited December 2008
    Funniest? For me it's always been dragon. Or mile. Mascot still makes me laugh. Ummm...

As for the one that always makes you proud of the entire SBemail franchise -- Hands down, rock opera.
  • edited December 2008
    Fan club, but I'm biased because I love fandom stuff and Strong Bad made fun of a lot of the the things that annoy me.

Otherwise, I find the movies to be funnier than most.
  • edited December 2008
    Virus is one of the closest buddies I have in this Email realm. Mainly because I found it funny when I first watched it on the iPod...Ah, the podcast is what introduced me to the whole scheme of things...
  • edited December 2008
    I almost forgot about virus?!?! and 4 branches? hygiene? diorama?

Umm... I think the better question would be which isn't funny.
  • edited December 2008
    I'd have to say Technology.
  • edited December 2008
    I loved twins.
  • edited December 2008
    I couldn't really choose, So I'd have to name some off the top of my head...

Virus, Dragon, Alternate Universe, WebComics, Comic, Japanese Cartoon, Email Thunder, Real Live Emails, and a ton others...
  • edited December 2008
    I'd have to say kid's book, but virus, kind of cool, 50 emails, dangeresque 3 (the email, not the game), for kids, long pants, death metal, 4 branches, your funeral, and the movies are some close runners-up.
  • edited December 2008
    And for the Decemberween spirit, What i Want is also an epic email.
  • edited December 2008
    the bird is definatly the best. i laughed for hours after that one. it was so uncalled for!
  • edited December 2008
    I have a bunch of favorites, but if pressed I'd say ... a three-way tie between "virus," "bottom 10," and "for kids." Those made me laugh the most.

I have a giant soft spot for "kid's book" and "your funeral" though, since those were the very first SBemails I ever watched. And "fan club" too, probably because my last fandom (which I still tentatively dip my toe in now and again) was huge, anime-based (!), and fit what was being described/mocked nearly to a "t."
  • edited December 2008
    My favorites are "for kids," "dangeresque 3," "cliffhangers" and "alternate universe."
  • edited December 2008
    poohead900 wrote: »
    I almost forgot about virus?!?! and 4 branches? hygiene? diorama?

Umm... I think the better question would be which isn't funny.

Not funny? Everyone knows that's "tape leg". "Tape leg 2" was better, but still not funny.
  • edited December 2008
    Apart from the ones already mentioned, I'd have to say alternate universe and the geddup noise are some of the best.
  • edited December 2008
    Ugly Bird wrote: »
    Not funny? Everyone knows that's "tape leg". "Tape leg 2" was better, but still not funny.

What?! I personally found that hilarious, in a subtle way. This is a pretty bad label that has been put on this SBemail by the folks at the HRwiki forums. I must admit that I'm one of them, but I fully support that 'toon.
  • edited December 2008
    What?! I personally found that hilarious, in a subtle way. This is a pretty bad label that has been put on this SBemail by the folks at the HRwiki forums. I must admit that I'm one of them, but I fully support that 'toon.

Yeah, it wasn't actually TOO bad, really. Just not laugh out loud. And it wasn't the best ever or anything. Personally, I LOVED sibbie. I don't think that's a real popular one, is it?
  • edited December 2008
    Bottom 10 for the win! That cartoon is rich.
  • edited December 2008
    Oh, lets see... there was the one where he was invisible, and the one where his computer exploded... and the one where Bubs made a Strong Bad Robot out of a box of grape nuts and a speak-and-say, the one where Strong Bad drank a glass of soy sauce and tried to fly Bubs' Concession Stand. Oh, and then there's Tape Leg 2, and the one where Strong Bad left a prank call on Marzipan's answering machine, and it exploded. Are there any more... oh yeah, that really old one where someone asked what Strong Bad's favorite phrase is, or the one where Coach Z and Pom Pom got into a fight on the stone bridge... oh yeah, and the one where the Cheat drank a glass of soy sauce and tried to eat Bubs' Concession Stand.
  • edited December 2008
    To me, "caffene" was the most hilarious SBmail I ever saw. I almost laughed myself into a coma watching Strong Sad slaping Coach Z silly:D.
  • edited December 2008
    Y'now, if you just like seeing Strong Sad go crazy go nuts, you can always just check his mini filmography thing/article to find all his appearances.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.