New screenshots (Original link now works so all the images are up)

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Well for the screenshot that I can see it seems kinda cool. It looks like Rhys studying the weapon of the robot, or controlling the robot and selecting its weapons. Unless it's something else entirely.

I posted up another image. Looks like Rhys talking to his boss.

edited June 2014

I changed the first link with the link to the destructoid article because it features two other images.

I feel like I'm talking to myself at this point.

• edited June 2014

Oooo, I really like the makeshift kasa that the bandit is wearing.

• [removed]

dojo32161 posted: »

I feel like I'm talking to myself at this point.

• More people will closer to release

Can we keep it civil please?

• who me?

dojo32161 posted: »

Can we keep it civil please?

No. I mean Clem_is_awesome.

zeke10 posted: »

who me?

• Happy that they are keeping the Smash Card Intros. ALso intrigued with the gameplay... it seems they are actually implementing something complicated this time instead of TWD's boring look-around-environment-and-click-things-until-you-reach-next-cutscene. That Rhys-hand menu suggests they're in keeping with Borderlands' loot system, in some fashion anyway.

I'm hoping I will enjoy both the gameplay AND story of Tales, as opposed to TWD where I sigh with boredom attempting to get through the dull middle sections for the next cutscene.

edited June 2014

The original link finally works, so you can look at the other screenshots now.

Actually I'll just post up the images now, but I'll keep the link.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator

The UI for the robot Rhys appears to be controlling looks interesting. It definitely looks like it could result in vastly different gameplay than we're used to from Telltale, which could be a very good thing.

• Finally!

Some meaty gameplay!

• [Looks up, notices comments] Oh, I see. Shame, hope it's temporal.

I am looking forward to seeing more gameplay. Kevin's interview which talked about how TT has been getting better at presenting action was interesting. When they announced this back at the VGA's (Or VGX), the first thing that came to mind was the seemingly sheer incompatibility between Borderlands and TT games. Then, I had to remind myself that was not the first time I felt that way, and that the end result back in 2012 had surprised most of us.

• Borderlands will surprise all of us

[Looks up, notices comments] Oh, I see. Shame, hope it's temporal. I am looking forward to seeing more gameplay. Kevin's interview which

• Your act doesn't scare me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.