The Unreliable Narrator: Who do you think is more reliable?

We don't know a great deal about the plot, other than the first half of the first episode. However, the Unreliable Narrator that TTG is going for is frankly awesome. They are spicing this game up more than I initially expected them to.

We're playing as two characters, and both seem like they'd be as untrustworthy as each other. One is a con artist... the other is a corporate ladder climber. Both seem like the types of people who'd lie out of habit more than anything.

But based on what we know about Fiona and Rhys... who is more likely to be telling the truth? The woman who makes her living by lying and tricking people? Or the man who is cheating his way into the Hyperion presidency?

Comments

• i think they are both lying

• edited June 2014

Fiona is more reliable. "Why?", you might ask? The reason is simple, don't trust a poser like Rhys who's attempting to be like Handsome Jack. The Borderlands universe doesn't need another Handsome Jack, as we've already had a tribe worship him before. The Handsome Jack craze is getting out of hand on Pandora, am I right? XP

Sign in to comment in this discussion.