if my laptop could run twd S1&S2 and TWAU with perfect FPS could it run this?

just a question i had cause i dont wanna play this on my xbox because it would probaly be laggy as hell :P

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Most likely.

• The lag isn't that bad, I play through every episode and don't even realize the lag. I focus on the game not the fps

• wtf is this game out why are people answering this?

• what the hell?

Dufftacular posted: »

The lag isn't that bad, I play through every episode and don't even realize the lag. I focus on the game not the fps

• Because TWD and TWAU ran very similarly so they are assuming this will be the same.

Chateau posted: »

wtf is this game out why are people answering this?

• edited July 2014

Well what laptop is it, if you say the laptop then I could help

• Thread: if my laptop could run twd season 1 and 2 and the wolf amoung us with perfect fps could it run this?

game?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

There is a chance that it might be able to run it but i would recommend waiting for the official system requirements first.

TWD PDX503 posted: »

Thread: if my laptop could run twd season 1 and 2 and the wolf amoung us with perfect fps could it run this? game?

• edited July 2014

Predicted: For Tales Of Borderlands
    Core 2 Duo E4600 2.4GHz
    Athlon 5050e Dual Core
    GD CPU
    Login
    GeForce GT 130
    Radeon HD 4650 1GB
    GD GPU
    Login
    3 GB GD RAM
    Win Xp 32
    DX 9
    2 GB

The Wolf Among Us Minimum:
    Pentium 4 2.0GHz
    Athlon XP 1700+
    GD CPU
    Login
    GeForce 205
    Radeon HD 6290
    GD GPU
    Login
    3 GB GD RAM
    Win Xp 32
    DX 9
    2 GB

• And if these are accurate you should have no problems playing Tales Of Borderlands.

Predicted: For Tales Of Borderlands Core 2 Duo E4600 2.4GHz Athlon 5050e Dual Core GD CPU Login GeForce GT 130 Radeon HD 4650 1GB GD

• yeah i played The Wolf Among Us EP1 and TWD S2EP1 on Xbox and i had lagging and FPS drops in acton scenes

Sign in to comment in this discussion.