Effigy Mound on eBay

edited December 2011 in Sam & Max
Ok, so this auction is for the out of print Effigy Mound. This was for sale in the TellTale store for a while and it contains a lot of awesome sketches and concept art. I've got my copy all nice and minty freash, so I'll stay out of this one. As always, below is the link and a picture.

Update: It's over. The seller added a "Buy it Now" price of $40. Whoever bought that got a great deal considereding the rarity of the Effigy Mound.

Here's the auction's link.

00f9_1.JPG

Comments

• edited December 2008
    That things gonna sell for like $120.00 or more. That one sells for alot more than the Age of S&M, which is the one I have. I can't remember why I didnt get Effigy Mound but boy is it biting me in the ass now.
  • edited December 2008
    Bloody hell, I had no idea they sold for stupid money.
  • edited June 2009
    Here's another chance on owning this book!

http://cgi.ebay.com/SAM-MAX-EFFIGY-MOUND-RARE-SKETCHBOOK-BY-STEVE-PURCELL_W0QQitemZ320390296492QQ
    (If the link doesn't work, the item number is: 320390296492)

I love the way they ripped our Wiki's article about it. ^^;

Sweet for anyone who is living in Europe, yes?
  • edited June 2009
    While I'd do ANYTHING for those two books, I....simply can't possibly afford this thing at the moment.
  • edited June 2009
    I can afford it. I'm definitely trying for it.

I wish the sketchbooks hadn't had such a limited run, though.
  • edited June 2009
    Sheesh, I have both of them as well... they're on a shelf somewhere. Unfortunately both have some damage thanks to telltale's warehouse habit of packing things in stupidly huge boxes.
  • edited July 2009
    Sorry, but I want it too.
  • edited July 2009
    What even is it?
  • edited July 2009
    THE EFFIGY MOUND: A SAM & MAX SKETCHBOOK BY STEVE PURCELL
    some typing to get over the character limit
  • edited July 2009
    OK, I'll be more specific. What's in it that's so cool one would pay so much to own it?
  • edited July 2009
    PariahKing wrote: »
    OK, I'll be more specific. What's in it that's so cool one would pay so much to own it?

Other than actually reading the description on the auction page (a "cleaner" version is at our Wiki), there's nothing else to say about it. It's just that cool.
  • edited July 2009
    Breakman wrote: »
    Other than actually reading the description on the auction page (a "cleaner" version is at our Wiki), there's nothing else to say about it. It's just that cool.
    Ah. All right then. Thanks.
  • edited July 2009
    Oh crap, I forgot to bid.

On the other hand, I can't really afford the 67 pounds it went for. So that worked out. Hope the person who got it enjoys it.
  • edited July 2009
    is it really worth so much

i have 3 of each book... 2 of each personalized .. 1 with suda :P
    didnt know it would be worth so much ... but its like the old TPB and hardcover .. they were 100-150 now 20-40$ only.. sometimes less!
    doh!
  • edited July 2009
    Sorry to jump in with this without ever posting before, but I would like to throw in my name as someone who really, really needs this book. I've heard tale of a few more copies showing up at Comic Con, so if anyone ends up with copies to sell, or knows of another place to get it, I absolutely beg you to let me know. I would do anything for either of the sketchbooks but I just don't have that crazy eBay money.
  • edited August 2009
    I found this one on Amazon, but I don't know if you guys shop on there...
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001E9EA0M/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new
    Expensive stuff.
  • edited December 2011
    I hope you understand that you're replying to a post that was made over two years ago.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.