xbox 360 walking dead season 2... where is the unlock key??

After 2 hours with season pass downloaded (which is around 108kb) and figuring out that the demo was needed with season pass not just the original game thinking wow now we can actually play!
Nope all we have is the demo that will run, but shows episode 1 locked with option to buy it... really?
How does system not know it has DLed season pass and auto unlock all seasons?

Season pass is the unlock key correct? But yet found a string showing it is like 2mb for the unlock key...
http://www.telltalegames.com/support/discussion/66233/unable-to-download-the-walking-dead-season-2-episode-1
So where exactly do we find that?

This has to be the most poorly set up process we have ever used with a game to play an add on :(

Please help as searching has only provided what you see above.

This is what we have:
-An xbox 360
-The original game with all first season beaten
-Season two pass downloaded (many times...)
-Season two demo (several times)
-2 hours wasted on this

Where is season 2 unlock key for season pass??? And why is this such a major pain?!
ugh!

EDIT:

OMG i just read I have to purchase epis 1 first why do I not see this anywhere wtf...
If we purchase episode 1 and the rest don't unlock then this will become so ridiculous...

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Yes, for the Xbox 360 you will need to purchase both Episode 1 and the Season Pass, which includes Episodes 2-5, and you will be able to play The Walking Dead: Season Two Full Game, instead of just the Demo.

• Hello. So I want to buy the Walking Dead Season Two on Xbox 360 and I have the option to buy the Season Pass for £5.99 or Episodes 2-5 individually for £3.99 each (£12.96), I just want to play the full game, so do I buy just the season pass? Or just the individual Episodes? Or do I have to buy both to be able to play the full game?

I apologize for the inconvenience. Yes, for the Xbox 360 you will need to purchase both Episode 1 and the Season Pass, which includes Episodes 2-5, and you will be able to play The Walking Dead: Season Two Full Game, instead of just the Demo.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

If you are playing on Xbox 360, the Season Pass includes Episodes 2-5. Episode 1 is currently Free on the Xbox Marketplace. If you purchase the Season Pass, and download Episode 1, you will have access to the full game!

Hello. So I want to buy the Walking Dead Season Two on Xbox 360 and I have the option to buy the Season Pass for £5.99 or Episodes 2-5 indiv

This discussion has been closed.